• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Getting past the "make population enthusiastic" in event questline

NWWolverine

My city is over -58,000 happiness now with all the event buildings I've added. I keep getting quests that require "make population enthusiastic". This seems to check itself off for me somehow but not others in my guild with the same situation. Has anyone figured out the hack or answer that does this? I stored a building that gave twice as much happiness as people then rebuilt it, but didn't seem to work. Restarted foe and it checks it off somehow. I tried other stuff before that, so not sure if it was the reboot or ....?

xivarmy

If you're not naturally enthusiastic:

1) pop tavern buff
2) sell and rebuild one piece of road (the tavern buff alone did not trigger it last I checked - it needs to be reminded to check if you're enthusiastic by building something that adds happiness - maybe they fixed that by now though).

But I'm not entirely clear how it's completing for you if you're not actually making that population enthusiastic.

Dursland

That was it! Use the tavern boost. Worked perfect! Thank you
It worked? How much did it increase your happiness by?

Is it x 120% or just 20% on top? I can't math.

I would activate it to find out but it's a long charge and I'm waiting for daily challenge.

xivarmy

I would activate it to find out but it's a long charge and I'm waiting for daily challenge.
tavern buff does not change your happiness, it just makes you enthusiastic no matter what your demand is. if you're already enthusiastic, it does nothing. But if you run an angry city it lets you get quests done that need enthusiastic.

jaymoney23456

My city is over -58,000 happiness now with all the event buildings I've added. I keep getting quests that require "make population enthusiastic". This seems to check itself off for me somehow but not others in my guild with the same situation. Has anyone figured out the hack or answer that does this? I stored a building that gave twice as much happiness as people then rebuilt it, but didn't seem to work. Restarted foe and it checks it off somehow. I tried other stuff before that, so not sure if it was the reboot or ....?
Never heard of logging out and back in getting a player through a make the people enthusiastic quest. There are ways to increase happines quickly though from the tavern from polishing buildings that give happiness or from temporarily building decorations.

NWWolverine

I didn't look at %. The city was enthusiastic for the set amount of time I paid for

NWWolverine

Never heard of logging out and back in getting a player through a make the people enthusiastic quest. There are ways to increase happines quickly though from the tavern from polishing buildings that give happiness or from temporarily building decorations.
I didn't mean to imply that that worked. I don't know what was working as I tried other things before logging out and back in. My points from leveling a GB won't show immediately, but if I log out and back in, they show.