• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Gifting Inventory Items

DeletedUser38206

I have tons of items in inventory that I will probably never use. Could you add a feature so that items could be gifted to guild mates?

DeletedUser28147

Please put your proposals in the proper format.
This idea has been brought up before multiple times over many years, it will probably never happen.

DeletedUser28147

I have tons of items in inventory that I will probably never use. Could you add a feature so that items could be gifted to guild mates?
I know it sounds stupid but keep most of those items. They may seem worthless or useless now but down the road you may end up utilizing them.

Godly Luke

I am pretty sure it was once a tying. That is what guildies told me when I was a wee lad. Then it got removed for abuse purposes. Ex. Guy in vf gives 60 tf to guy in bronze age.

Volodya

I am pretty sure it was once a tying. That is what guildies told me when I was a wee lad. Then it got removed for abuse purposes. Ex. Guy in vf gives 60 tf to guy in bronze age.
Gifting was never an actual thing. For a long time there was indeed a Gift tab in the Inventory (since removed,) so Inno clearly intended to institute something, but it was always greyed out and never activated. I vaguely remember a comment somewhere that Inno's intended use of that tab wasn't what most players think of as "gifting" anyway.

Last edited:

Freshmeboy

Sorry..any kind of gift button between mates, friends, guildies or whomever is the absolute stratosphere of abuse...

DeletedUser

@KGodlewsky
As mentioned, proposals must be in proper format to be considered. You can find the proper format here, and can then change the original post using the "Edit" button. Moving thread to Forge Hall pending formatting.

Super Catanian

-1 No.
I don't know if you're ever going to log back in to the forums like many other new members to change this to the proper format, but either way, this is too ripe for abuse and will probably never be implemented.

RazorbackPirate

The gift tab of lore was where Inno would place items that they 'gifted' to you. For instance, the Gift Tower decoration we received as a gift from Inno on Christmas.