• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Gifting

Algona

Dear Red Knight,

Your posts seem to be always angry. Maybe instead of using that squirrel thingie in your signature you should look at it before pushing Post Reply?

Giving anything to other players is way too abusable.

kthnxvye

DeletedUser25819

It was always just for game gifts not for discarding unneeded housing or production..If players could hand down their old stuff, entry players would simply be playing for nothing. Everyone for themselves, with their unique play style. But how about enabling the gift from game..reward players by time played..reaching a new level brings rewards, but it would be nice if the game sprang a surprise gift now & then.

DeletedUser

Okay so the GIFT tab is useless. Sounds like the developers are useless too.
WHAT for Gods sake would be abusive about giving away old materials????????????????
Or in trade for a favor I'd like to give away my Wishing Well??
WHAT FREEKIN" ABUSE????????????.
This is just stupid and lame and if it's so horrible take the Goddamned button OFF

DeletedUser8152

Okay so the GIFT tab is useless. Sounds like the developers are useless too.
WHAT for Gods sake would be abusive about giving away old materials????????????????
Or in trade for a favor I'd like to give away my Wishing Well??
WHAT FREEKIN" ABUSE????????????.
This is just stupid and lame and if it's so horrible take the Goddamned button OFF
I think it would be an abuse for me to give a Self-Supporting Home from FE to a new guildie in Iron Age. It would totally throw off the game balance for early age players.