• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Give us something to spend medals on!

• Thread starter DeletedUser26916
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

*Arturis*

Level won’t be infinite, it will be governed by the limit the computer the server run on, I am at 37,705 levels on my Arc and it still goes up. I gave up on unlocking it after 31k unlocking . All gbs will be mathematically impossible to level further at around level 300 though, assuming I know what I am talking about lol.

Last edited:

Agent327

They may not think it does, but more FP would still help them.

You just do not get it do you? What you do not need does not help you.

You are correct that I am assuming your gameplay style, but it was not uninformed as you say. My assumption is based on your comments and opinions in this thread.

And that is supposed to tell you everything about my gameplay style????

And it was only a suggestion. I never said that I KNOW how you play (even though I think I do). I said:

The keyword is “think”. I was simply suggesting a reason why you disagree with everything I say (including facts. I have only said a few opinions in this thread).

Only reason I disagree with you is cause you present your opinion as a fact.

This is quite possibly the most incorrect thing you have said as of yet. If a player makes any sort of FP, it is easy to use that FP to get prints. You can get as many prints as you want based on the FP you spend. The more FP you make, the faster this will take, but still all players have an infinite supply of prints: OTHER PLAYERS GBs. Those are not going away any time soon. ;)

What if you do not want to???

If you have a level 80 or above arc, this is extremely easy. Just join a 1.9 group and help other players level their GBs. You will never run out of prints.

You said in response to @Crollito giving testimony that BP are limitless:

Well they could have gotten one, and still could get one if they want to. Nothing is stopping them. That infinite supply of prints is there for them anytime they want. They simply need to get an arc and level it.

What if they do not want to?

It is a fact. More FP will help anyone as long as GBs have infinite levels. Players may not choose to produce that FP, but if they had it, they would benefit from it. FP is limitless.

GB's do not have infinite levels FP is limitless, but spending fp's does not have to be.

I have not applied anything to myself. I have stayed a fact that FP is a limitless resource and players can never have “too much”. This is all 100% true.

You apply everything to yourself. You fail to see that there are players that play in a different way and becaause of that can reach a point where they can not do anything with thre fp's other than giving them away.

You know that. Stop denying facts. You have said multiple incorrect statements here. Nothing you have said has made any sense to anyone as of yet. You can’t seem to accept reality, so why stop now?]

No, it does not make sense to you, cause you just do not see it.

I’ll spoon feed it to you. If you had any common sense you would understand this simple concept:

1. GB levels are infinite.

2. Because of this there will always be somewhere else to spend FP.

3. Therefore FP is limitless. More FP will help any player. Even if that player decides that they do not want to have that FP, it would still help them if they had it.

Again, GB's are limited by available BP's. If you do not do anything about collecting BP's you will get stuck. You can give a person a car, but if he refuses to drive in it, it does not help him.

If you don’t understand facts there is nothing more I can do for you. And just a bit of advice for you: if you don’t understand something, it does not mean that it is incorrect. Ask about it instead of making ignorant comments, because doing so will only make a fool out of yourself.

I suggest you follow that advise.

DeletedUser40495

Only reason I disagree with you is cause you present your opinion as a fact.
I have not assumed my opinions to be fact. Yes my opinion is that FP production is the most important thing in the game. But I believe that I said:
making lots of FP is THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN THE GAME (some may say that fighting bonus is, but that’s a matter of opinion).
I put in that final disclaimer for the very reason that people would not think that I was assuming my opinions to be facts.

But whether or not my opinion is correct has no ramifications whatsoever on the facts.

And that is supposed to tell you everything about my gameplay style????
I never said that it “told me everything about your gameplay style”. I never even said that I know for sure what your play style is. I said:
I think we have contrasting gameplay styles
Saying that I “think” something is much different than saying that I “know” something.

What if they do not want to?
If a player does not want to get an Arc that is their own fault. But regardless, having an Arc will make blueprints limitless. It’s like if someone is hungry but chooses not to eat. Eating would solve their problem, and whether or not they decide to take advantage of that does not change the truth of the matter. It’s the same with the Arc situation. Blueprints are limitless. If a player decides not to take advantage of that, too bad for them, but it doesn’t change the truth.

Again, GB's are limited by available BP's. If you do not do anything about collecting BP's you will get stuck. You can give a person a car, but if he refuses to drive in it, it does not help him.
I understand what you are saying, but as I said above, one individual’s decision does not change the underlying truth. That player will always be able to get the prints they need, even if they choose not to. If they choose not to, that doesn’t mean that the opportunity isn’t there.

there are players that play in a different way and becaause of that can reach a point where they can not do anything with thre fp's other than giving them away.
Wrong. They can use their FP to level their GBs. If they don’t have prints to unlock additional levels on their GBs, they can spent that FP to get the prints they need.

There will always be somewhere to spend FP to make yourself better. ALWAYS. (But I’m not saying players can’t be generous if they want to be)

I will explain it to you like this:

Imagine that you are a player in late game and have researched all tech. You have all GBs that you deem to be important above level 70. You decide that no more levels are needed, and you don’t have the blueprints to unlock more levels anyway. You decide that it is strategically best to delete event buildings that provide FP and only focus on attack boost and military. This will help you gain more ranking points from battles and help your guild in GvG. So the next day you win some battles in GE and your Himeji Castle gives you 200 FP. You really don’t care, since you have decided that FP doesn’t matter. So you give it away. In fact you give away all FP you win every time for the next year. You do this because you believe that you have nowhere to spend your FP to help yourself. In your mind you have “too much”.

At the end of the year, you have gained a ton of ranking points from your battles. Your guild is a top five guild, largely because of your efforts. You are very pleased with yourself and believe that you could have done nothing better. This is correct isn’t it?

It’s not.

You could have used the FP you gave away to:
1. Get more prints for your Alcatraz
2. Level it up a few levels
(You could do this with any GB, but I just mentioned Traz because it would probably be most helpful to a player only focusing on fighting)

This would have made you better right? As I said, there will ALWAYS be somewhere to spend FP to make yourself better. If a player chooses not to, that does not change that truth. The opportunity will always be there for them.

Or as you said yourself:
FP is limitless
Therefore a player can never have too much. Ever.

Agent327

If a player does not want to get an Arc that is their own fault.

No it isn't. It is their own CHOICE!! You can not dictate how others should play. Again your opinion is not a fact.

If a player decides not to take advantage of that, too bad for them, but it doesn’t change the truth.

Except that it isn't the truth. It is player choice. You can have an opinion on it, but that does not make it a fact.

I understand what you are saying, but as I said above, one individual’s decision does not change the underlying truth. That player will always be able to get the prints they need, even if they choose not to. If they choose not to, that doesn’t mean that the opportunity isn’t there.

Opportunity being there does not matter. It is a player's free choice tio decide how thet play. That means they can ennd op in a situation where the last thing they need is fp's. Your statement you can NEVER have enough only applies to you and not to aall players. That causes it not to be a fact, but just an opinion.

Wrong. They can use their FP to level their GBs. If they don’t have prints to unlock additional levels on their GBs, they can spent that FP to get the prints they need.

What if they have no guild, nio friends and do not want their neighbours to profit?

There will always be somewhere to spend FP to make yourself better. ALWAYS. (But I’m not saying players can’t be generous if they want to be)

Is it really that hard that there are players that do not want to get better? Just because you want to does not mean everyone has to. Start looking beyond your own nose.

I will explain it to you like this:

Imagine that you are a player in late game and have researched all tech. You have all GBs that you deem to be important above level 70. You decide that no more levels are needed, and you don’t have the blueprints to unlock more levels anyway. You decide that it is strategically best to delete event buildings that provide FP and only focus on attack boost and military. This will help you gain more ranking points from battles and help your guild in GvG. So the next day you win some battles in GE and your Himeji Castle gives you 200 FP. You really don’t care, since you have decided that FP doesn’t matter. So you give it away. In fact you give away all FP you win every time for the next year. You do this because you believe that you have nowhere to spend your FP to help yourself. In your mind you have “too much”.

At the end of the year, you have gained a ton of ranking points from your battles. Your guild is a top five guild, largely because of your efforts. You are very pleased with yourself and believe that you could have done nothing better. This is correct isn’t it?

It’s not.

Ofcourse it is not. I am not in a guild I don't care about the ranking and I do not want to give away fp's to strangers.

You could have used the FP you gave away to:
1. Get more prints for your Alcatraz
2. Level it up a few levels
(You could do this with any GB, but I just mentioned Traz because it would probably be most helpful to a player only focusing on fighting)

This would have made you better right? As I said, there will ALWAYS be somewhere to spend FP to make yourself better. If a player chooses not to, that does not change that truth. The opportunity will always be there for them.

Don't have an Alcatraz.

And all this because of your statement that a player can NEVER have to many fp's and where I time and time again can show you that is not true. YOU can not have to many fp''s. There are players that can, but keep arguing.

DeletedUser40495

@Agent327,

The point is simple: there will always be a use for more FP. If a player chooses not to spend or acquire that FP, that is their choice. I never said that a player couldn’t choose how to play their own game. But if they had that FP, they could still benefit from it. I never said that it was a fact that all players should make FP their primary focus all the time. I said that having too much FP is impossible due to always having somewhere to spend it.

Simple as that.

DeletedUser40495

Opportunity being there does not matter.
It does. As long as there is opportunity, a player can spend as many FP as they want. FP is limitless. A single players choice about whether or not to spend FP does not change that.

BruteForceAttack

blah blah blah blah... same goes for this thread....Discussions like this warrant forum rules to be enforced (Limit on how many replies one can post per thread)

DeletedUser40495

@Agent327, they’re right. If you want to continue our discussion please private message me so we don’t clog up the thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.