• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Give us something to spend medals on!

• Thread starter DeletedUser26916
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emberguard

arc doesnt have a cap, it increases even smaller then the last lvl, they just dont have the digital technology to show more numbers there ive heard..
what is this bout a tor cap?

Ok. Let me know when you find a Arc above 100% contribution bonus in any server.

ToR’s bonus is to show a single relic or not show a relic. The split is between which relic is shown. So it’d be impossible to go above 100% and from what I’ve seen of a player posting on the forum the percentage might stop sooner then that.

DreadfulCadillac

Ok. Let me know when you find a Arc above 100% contribution bonus in any server.

ToR’s bonus is to show a single relic or not show a relic. The split is between which relic is shown. So it’d be impossible to go above 100% and from what I’ve seen of a player posting on the forum the percentage might stop sooner then that.
thxs!

Agent327

But once again, it’s all in the gameplay choices. If a player chooses not to value FP, that is their choice.

In which case NEVER have enough fp does not apply to them.

@Agent327, I think we have contrasting gameplay styles. I may overvalue FP, you may undervalue it. But we can debate about gameplay strategy all day, that’s a matter of opinion (although some strategy is better than others).

You have no clue what my gameplay style is. You have no info on that, so you are just assuming something.

But what you cannot deny is mathematical facts. GB levels are infinite. There will always be somewhere else to spend FP. Therefore, more FP will make ALWAYS make a player better.

GB levels are not infinite. You need BP's to open them up and it is very much possible to run out of BP's. Some players just do not care about getting better. You apply everything to yourself and consider that to be a mathematical fact. It isn't.

That is a fact.

Last edited:

DeletedUser32973

GB levels are not infinite. You need BP's to open them up and it is very much possible to run out of BP's. Some players just do not care about getting better. You apply everything to yourself and consider that to be a mathematical fact. It isn't.

While technically correct, you're going to be limited by FP, not BP at later levels, so this is kind of a pointless statement. I have 700 or so of each print for the arc, but I'll never run out of BPs because the fp requirements will always prevent that from happening. By the time I hypothetically reached level 700 I'd have many thousands of each arc BP(probably hundreds of thousands...but isn't the bp cap 999?). While other BPs don't follow such an extreme example it still applies at level 100+ imo.

Agent327

While technically correct, you're going to be limited by FP, not BP at later levels, so this is kind of a pointless statement. I have 700 or so of each print for the arc, but I'll never run out of BPs because the fp requirements will always prevent that from happening. By the time I hypothetically reached level 700 I'd have many thousands of each arc BP(probably hundreds of thousands...but isn't the bp cap 999?). While other BPs don't follow such an extreme example it still applies at level 100+ imo.

You also apply it to yourself and make that a fact.

What if a player does not have an Arc, or never bothered to level it?

DeletedUser40495

In which case NEVER have enough fp does not apply to them
They may not think it does, but more FP would still help them.
You have no clue what my gameplay style is. You have no info on that, so you are just assuming something.
You are correct that I am assuming your gameplay style, but it was not uninformed as you say. My assumption is based on your comments and opinions in this thread.

And it was only a suggestion. I never said that I KNOW how you play (even though I think I do). I said:
@Agent327, I think we have contrasting gameplay styles. I may overvalue FP, you may undervalue it.
The keyword is “think”. I was simply suggesting a reason why you disagree with everything I say (including facts. I have only said a few opinions in this thread).
GB levels are not infinite. You need BP's to open them up and it is very much possible to run out of BP's
This is quite possibly the most incorrect thing you have said as of yet. If a player makes any sort of FP, it is easy to use that FP to get prints. You can get as many prints as you want based on the FP you spend. The more FP you make, the faster this will take, but still all players have an infinite supply of prints: OTHER PLAYERS GBs. Those are not going away any time soon. ;)

If you have a level 80 or above arc, this is extremely easy. Just join a 1.9 group and help other players level their GBs. You will never run out of prints.

You said in response to @Crollito giving testimony that BP are limitless:
What if a player does not have an Arc, or never bothered to level it?
Well they could have gotten one, and still could get one if they want to. Nothing is stopping them. That infinite supply of prints is there for them anytime they want. They simply need to get an arc and level it.

You apply everything to yourself and consider that to be a mathematical fact. It isn't.
It is a fact. More FP will help anyone as long as GBs have infinite levels. Players may not choose to produce that FP, but if they had it, they would benefit from it. FP is limitless.

I have not applied anything to myself. I have stayed a fact that FP is a limitless resource and players can never have “too much”. This is all 100% true.

You know that. Stop denying facts. You have said multiple incorrect statements here. Nothing you have said has made any sense to anyone as of yet. You can’t seem to accept reality, so why stop now?

I’ll spoon feed it to you. If you had any common sense you would understand this simple concept:

1. GB levels are infinite.

2. Because of this there will always be somewhere else to spend FP.

3. Therefore FP is limitless. More FP will help any player. Even if that player decides that they do not want to have that FP, it would still help them if they had it.

If you don’t understand facts there is nothing more I can do for you. And just a bit of advice for you: if you don’t understand something, it does not mean that it is incorrect. Ask about it instead of making ignorant comments, because doing so will only make a fool out of yourself.

DeletedUser37581

How far up the lvls should we go to test that? 100% is lvl 180
If the Arc return rate continues to increase at 0.1% after level 180, it would be rather easy to test. The person with an Arc over level 180 can pull up any GB with first place returning a base reward of at least 1000 FPs. By hovering over the reward, it shows the expected boosted reward. If the boosted part of the reward is only equal to the base reward, then the Arc's return rate did not increase to 100.1% at level 181.

Example: Base reward = 2000 FPs. Boosted reward = 2000 FPs. Then the Arc return rate did not increase beyond 100%. (Or increased at a rate less than 0.1%).

*Arturis*

If the Arc return rate continues to increase at 0.1% after level 180, it would be rather easy to test. The person with an Arc over level 180 can pull up any GB with first place returning a base reward of at least 1000 FPs. By hovering over the reward, it shows the expected boosted reward. If the boosted part of the reward is only equal to the base reward, then the Arc's return rate did not increase to 100.1% at level 181.

Example: Base reward = 2000 FPs. Boosted reward = 2000 FPs. Then the Arc return rate did not increase beyond 100%. (Or increased at a rate less than 0.1%).
You can try that, except if you want to spend 66,154fps to get it to 181 from 180. Cheaper way is making friends with gudit1 from Italy 4 server and ask him, he has a level 186 arc there.
Back to the topic, if you think you have too many medals, donate it to your guild, I think I donated 1B+ medals in my guild lol.

DeletedUser32973

You can try that, except if you want to spend 66,154fps to get it to 181 from 180. Cheaper way is making friends with gudit1 from Italy 4 server and ask him, he has a level 186 arc there.
Back to the topic, if you think you have too many medals, donate it to your guild, I think I donated 1B+ medals in my guild lol.

Hilariously enough I was very curious about just this, so I made a city on the Italy servant and checked him out on the server rankings. 186-187 still remains at 100%. If there is no increase at level 190 I think it would be safe to assume the arc is capped at 100%. (on pc you can see the .1% increases)

DeletedUser40495

Either that or it progresses VERY slowly (possibly at .01?). I would like to see a level 500 arc just for kicks to see if the bonus can get above 100%...

But I’m not trying to get one myself

DeletedUser32973

Either that or it progresses VERY slowly (possibly at .01?). I would like to see a level 500 arc just for kicks to see if the bonus can get above 100%...

But I’m not trying to get one myself

Unless there is some sweet spot where the arc starts increasing at 1% again, a 0.01% increase might as well just be 0 XD.

DeletedUser37581

Hilariously enough I was very curious about just this, so I made a city on the Italy servant and checked him out on the server rankings. 186-187 still remains at 100%. If there is no increase at level 190 I think it would be safe to assume the arc is capped at 100%. (on pc you can see the .1% increases)
I checked out that level 186 Arc. It isn't just a display issue. The bonus is exactly 100% in the underlying data file. (That doesn't rule out the possibility that the bonus would increase to 100.1% at level 190, but I would tend to doubt it.)

DeletedUser11463

If you are in a GvG guild, medals are important for AA fighting. Especially if you're guild has a large number of sectors, trying to gain more sectors really sucks up medals. However, if your guild doesn't fight in GvG or only has a small area of AA, then medals become almost useless and people start to build up big quantities.

Status
Not open for further replies.