• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Great Buildings “Sweet Spots”

• Thread starter DeletedUser31765
  • Start date

DeletedUser31765

Is there a listing of all great building’s sweet spots available for members? Thanks!

DeletedUser35715

I think 22 nailed the definition, but I ended up here looking for a list as well...
Has anyone ever seen someone post just a spreadsheet list of all the GBs with the range of each GB's sweet spot in a simple one glance place for everything??
I know some might consider me lazy, but the essence of software engineering is not recreating the wheel every time you wanna roll somewhere...

DeletedUser13759

I'm not looking for a TOOL. Don't want calculations. Just would like to know a list of sweet spots for Arc and other GBs. IS THERE A LIST?

DeletedUser34480

Some very useful stuff, actually. That tool, a list of sweet spots by Arc, 3.8*1st spot (if the last one is correct :)).

Darn Cat

There is. Somewhere here on the forum, I suspect in the guides section. However, I'm not going to search for you. You can use the search button yourself.
I suspect you wont search because you know it's a useless endeavor. I did a search and all I got was links to people asking this question. Which no one gave a straight answer to, and threads where the question was not even asked.

Kranyar the Mysterious

how about a link or more detail? I tried a search for Arc, 3.8 and got nothing.
I gave a site description earlier, but a certain mod removed my whole post instead of just editing out the location.

Type into a certain search engine (can I say google? Can I even say search engine? I'm not sure since that is advertising a non-inno website (even if that other one I listed before was specifically listed on the approved sites by Inno itself and wasn't an actual link, just the description) the following information:

forge of empires arc

then scroll down to the fan wiki link (probably the third one) which is for a certain fandom

then scroll down to Arc profitability on Great Buildings