• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Great Buildings and The Blueprint drop chance

DeletedUser

I'd like to know what the Percentage is for a blueprint drop from Aiding/Sabotaging is, I ask this because it takes incredibly long just to gain 1 random blueprint and it may not be the one you are looking for, since there are 2 GB's per age.

I was also wondering if the percent for trying to receive a BP from aiding and sabotaging could be increased. Thanks for reading and taking your time to look at my post!
-CW

DeletedUser6172

Aiding, Motivating, and Polishing will get you, about 1% of the time, a random 1 of the 18 different blueprints that are associated with the age of whatever you AMPed.

If you help level a great building, and capture an award slot, you'll get some blueprints for that specific building.

Algona

Join a guild and start expanding your friends list, you'll get more chances to garner BPs. Instead of pushing the Aid button, visit the city and mopo something of the age of the GB you are trying to get BPs

Doubtful INNO would increase the BP %, it's a diamond sink. Especially the last BP.

Patience is a virtue here, with a hundred daily mopos and smart GB contributions you should be able to garner BPs at a rate fast enough to keep up with your age advancement.

DeletedUser10131

As it was already suggested take the time to invest in others GB you want the blueprint. It'll cut down the frustration of trying to M/P to find it. There is also the option to buy them with diamonds. If your a new player SAVE the diamonds you earn to buy the last one or two BP your needing. It will be well worth using them to get a GB

Algona

If you trying to play this game for free, I disagree with the last bit of advice about using diamonds for BPs.

Diamonds are needed to buy expansions. You can get almost anything else in game through patience.

DeletedUser10517

As it was already suggested take the time to invest in others GB you want the blueprint. It'll cut down the frustration of trying to M/P to find it. There is also the option to buy them with diamonds. If your a new player SAVE the diamonds you earn to buy the last one or two BP your needing. It will be well worth using them to get a GB

Disagree entirely.

Dont use your few diamonds to buy the last BP.......you will eventually get it.

Diamonds are better spent on Expansions......the most valuable thing in the game.

DeletedUser14822

Diamond Sink - Yep Yep
Random - hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahhahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahaahahhaahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17558

Diamond Sink - Yep Yep
Random - hahahahahahahahahahahaha...

It is random, believe it or not, but thank you for your contribution to the forum.

Yes, save your diamonds for the expansions. You WILL get that BP eventually. If find that how quickly I get that particular blueprint is inversely proportional to how much I want it.

DeletedUser21150

does it seem to anyone else that since the rain forest ( future era) came out.. the drop chance on bp's from mopo is less? im in 3 worlds.. thats about a thousand mopo's. it used to be that i would get 4-6 bps from mopo'ing all 3 worlds.. now i might get one.

Mustapha00

Also read somewhere the the age of the structure you motivate or polish determines the age of the BP you'll get if you win the Random BP Lottery.
Can anyone please confirm this?

Algona

Mustapha, that is confirmed. It's why if you are hunting specific BPs, you should manually mo/po for that age.

asaraka, I got 5 BPs each of the last two days, but I'm only industrial.