• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Great Buildings

dowopado

GB Notre Dame...I have 3 different blueprints for this GB...but...but...I have four copies of one blueprint??? This is kind of dumb...would make more sense to get a different blueprint every time you are awarded one til the GB is complete and ready to proceed thru the construction process!!! Is this really for real?

RazorbackPirate

Yes, it's for real. Each BP awarded will be 1 of the 9 needed to complete the set. As such, the more spots you fill, the smaller the chance you'll get one of the remaining you still need. However, the duplicates can be traded 2 for 1 in hopes of finding the missing pieces, additional duplicates can be used to raise it beyond level 10. Each level after level 10 requires an entire set to unlock each subsequent level.

I you lack the patience to persevere, you can just spend diamonds to buy the missing BPs you need.

Agent327

GB Notre Dame...I have 3 different blueprints for this GB...but...but...I have four copies of one blueprint??? This is kind of dumb...would make more sense to get a different blueprint every time you are awarded one til the GB is complete and ready to proceed thru the construction process!!! Is this really for real?

Only thing that makes sense is you trying to understand what "random" means.

Mustapha00

Once your GB reaches level 10, in order to increase its level any further, you must have a complete set of all nine BPs each level, so those duplicates will come in handy eventually.

And agreed- don't build ND. I'ts not the worst GB in the game (Colosseum holds that dubious honor), but it's still really bad.

DeletedUser34893

Do some of you not see "new member" under the avatar? I am not sure why you need to belittle someone new to the game and forums. Does it make you feel intelligently superior? It's nice to see some well-known members have patience and provide understanding to a beginner's question or idea.
I guess when some started they were so smart they already had the game and concepts figured out. What a terrible first impression some receive and it's too bad because for the most part this forum and members is quite useful. I can see why some don't bother returning.

dowopado

Do some of you not see "new member" under the avatar? I am not sure why you need to belittle someone new to the game and forums. Does it make you feel intelligently superior? It's nice to see some well-known members have patience and provide understanding to a beginner's question or idea.
I guess when some started they were so smart they already had the game and concepts figured out. What a terrible first impression some receive and it's too bad because for the most part this forum and members is quite useful. I can see why some don't bother returning.
Thank you...and thanks to the others who made worthy comments regarding the question and concerns I had about the GB's.

Agent327

Since when is "new" a license for asking questions you can find the answer to yourself with ease? You do know that someone who joined the forum in 2013 and only made a few posts will also be presented as a "New Member"? You are an "Active Menber". Guess not active enough since you do know that "New Member" is relative.

DeletedUser34893

Since when is "new" a license for asking questions you can find the answer to yourself with ease?
Is there any harm in asking a question? Maybe "new" means they haven't learned to navigate the forum to find an answer. Does someone asking a question give you a license to be rude?
I didn't name anyone in particular but I am glad you saw the need to reply and defend discourteous and graceless behavior.

Agent327

Is there any harm in asking a question? Maybe "new" means they haven't learned to navigate the forum to find an answer. Does someone asking a question give you a license to be rude?

Is there any harm in using the info the game gives you? They can find the forum, but not the in-game info?

I didn't name anyone in particular but I am glad you saw the need to reply and defend discourteous and graceless behavior.

You do not have to name anyone. Would have answered anyhow. Don't like those defending stupid behaviour.

Volodya

Since when is "new" a license for asking questions you can find the answer to yourself with ease? You do know that someone who joined the forum in 2013 and only made a few posts will also be presented as a "New Member"? You are an "Active Menber". Guess not active enough since you do know that "New Member" is relative.
Refresh our memories please; how long did it take you to learn the difference between unrefined and refined goods?

dowopado

Is there any harm in using the info the game gives you? They can find the forum, but not the in-game info?

You do not have to name anyone. Would have answered anyhow. Don't like those defending stupid behaviour.
I have been administrator in other online games...it was always my policy that the only dumb question was the one that was never asked. Oh!!!...by the way the title to this particular forum is "QUESTIONS". And to be honest this game's rules, policies and instructions are very vague, or unavailable compared to many others I have participated but it is just a game!!!

Agent327

Refresh our memories please; how long did it take you to learn the difference between unrefined and refined goods?

All it took was reaching the age where you first get to deal with it. Explanation is pretty clear.

I have been administrator in other online games...it was always my policy that the only dumb question was the one that was never asked. Oh!!!...by the way the title to this particular forum is "QUESTIONS". And to be honest this game's rules, policies and instructions are very vague, or unavailable compared to many others I have participated but it is just a game!!!

Really???

BP.jpg

So can you explain what part of this is vague or unavailable?

Wat do you think a random different blueprint means?

Volodya

All it took was reaching the age where you first get to deal with it. Explanation is pretty clear.
Well, see, I remember one of your first posts on this forum--maybe the very first one--in which you rather sheepishly acknowledged that until then you'd had no idea at all of the need to refine certain early-age goods to create more modern ones. Your "excuse" for your ignorance was that you made so many goods from GBs and event buildings that you didn't think about goods at all anymore. Hey, that might even have been true, but I don't recall anyone telling you that your admitted ignorance made you a blithering idiot.

I'm not interested enough to find the post in question and prove my point, so feel free to scrub it as needed--if you haven't done that already--and call me a liar or worse. You know what I've said is true; I wouldn't expect you to be big enough to admit it.

dowopado

Really???

View attachment 15524

So can you explain what part of this is vague or unavailable?

Wat do you think a random different blueprint means?
I knew that was random...but it doesn't relate to what I was posting about. I guess we have to assume random applies to BPs gained from motivating, polishing and plundering as well. I try really hard not to assume thiings because of what it might do to you and I.