• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Growing my city?

Johnny B. Goode

Diamonds don't factor in with ranking points but they do give you tavern points each time you buy diamonds , helping increase you tavern level quicker. I know we are talking about ranking points and not tavern points, but I felt like someone would have switched it to that sooner or later if I hadn't posted this, lol.

Continue on everyone...
Not you, too.
"tavern points"?
Castle system points is what buying Diamonds gives you.
Is there no one who pays attention to what things are actually called...or at least pays attention to what they are writing?

Lancer

Not you, too.
"tavern points"?
Castle system points is what buying Diamonds gives you.
Is there no one who pays attention to what things are actually called...or at least pays attention to what they are writing?
Omg I cant believe I called it that again. For some reason whenever I mean to talk about castle system I always refer to it as tavern. Lol

Lancer

Omg I cant believe I called it that again. For some reason whenever I mean to talk about castle system I always refer to it as tavern. Lol
Its gotta be the 3rd time I've done that, so thank you for correcting me. :p