• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Guild Battlegrounds Arrival Feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser4770
  • Start date

DeletedUser33195

Hi when more than 1 guild reaches max MMR of 1000, which one ends up in 1st position on the map? Is it "randomized?" Does the first one to reach 1000 end up in 1st position, and so on? Or something else?

Super Catanian

Don't remember where I mentioned it, but here's my feedback...

Some of the costs for the GBG Buildings are not varied enough. I understand that the Palace is supposed to be hard to obtain, but it is frustrating when 2 of the required Goods are alright and then, BAM!, 10.000 Whale Oil. Or anything hat we might be lacking of.

The Lady Redneck

I am disappointing by the whole thing. Last week In one world we thought we would try a totally do as much or as little as you want approach. Just to see what the outcome would be. No-one co-ordinated anything. We each just did as we wanted. No pressure. I actually did none at all unless a quest from the Event or in the Daily thing asked for X amount of battles or X amount of negs. It seems every other guild in our section had the same idea. We all got rewards without using up any troops or goods in the process, and we were one of the guilds that moved up. OK next weeks guilds might be different and we might drop back down. So what??

DeletedUser14197

I feel like I spend more time changing troops than fighting. For something geared for mobile players, why is it more time consuming to change troops than someone on a laptop?. Maybe if I was in a different age I wouldn't need to change troops so often. When I was in future age I used mainly hoovers in ge. However in artic future i can't use just one.

DeletedUser40604

Currently no way to see who is fighting where. Many people are lazy not reading threads and just starting unplanned battle which causing guild loosing advantageous position.
Either put restrictions to leaders who can only open a front.else enable a mechanism to see who is fighting so that we can point out the rogues

DeletedUser36572

Currently no way to see who is fighting where. Many people are lazy not reading threads and just starting unplanned battle which causing guild loosing advantageous position.
Either put restrictions to leaders who can only open a front.else enable a mechanism to see who is fighting so that we can point out the rogues

I don’t want the incompetent making changes that affect the accessibility of Guilds that aren’t a complete Cluster.

In other words, I don’t want to wait for Guild Management to stop eating Mac and Cheese long enough to unlock a Province for Advances, when the battlefield needs to be attended to directly, just because your guild may suck and no one (including Management) knows what they are doing.

There are ways to keep track of who in your guild is doing what, and before you start asking for all kinds of extra tools and/or powers, earn your spot as a leader, and either do the legwork yourself, or be a real leader and delegate the responsibility to someone else.

Ask Permission To Breathe

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser40604

I don’t want the incompetent making changes that affect the accessibility of Guilds that aren’t a complete Cluster.

In other words, I don’t want to wait for Guild Management to stop eating Mac and Cheese long enough to unlock a Province for Advances, when the battlefield needs to be attended to directly, just because your guild may suck and no one (including Management) knows what they are doing.

There are ways to keep track of who in your guild is doing what, and before you start asking for all kinds of extra tools and/or powers, earn your spot as a leader, and either do the legwork yourself, or be a real leader and delegate the responsibility to someone else.

Ask Permission To Breathe

You never know what I am doing so don't pretend. GE and GbG is different. If there was no collaboration required in the GbG format I would never ask. But guilds should not suffer because of some lazy people just don't care the detailed thread and planning. I would ask if you're not like planning go and play any other game not a strategy game

DeletedUser36572

You never know what I am doing so don't pretend. GE and GbG is different. If there was no collaboration required in the GbG format I would never ask. But guilds should not suffer because of some lazy people just don't care the detailed thread and planning. I would ask if you're not like planning go and play any other game not a strategy game

Our Guild should not be subject to restrictions and reduced accessibility required because your Guild has lazy or incompetent people.

I don’t care how poorly you manage your Guild, as long as it doesn’t affect what we have access to without unnecessary complications.

Superior Coordination, Assault and quick response that often require player initiative ... Is a Strategy nit-wit.

It Ain’t A Question

DeletedUser40604

Our Guild should not be subject to restrictions and reduced accessibility required because your Guild has lazy or incompetent people.

I don’t care how poorly you manage your Guild, as long as it doesn’t affect what we have access to without unnecessary complications.

It Ain’t A Question

I didn't ask to see others guilds activity. I asked to see our own guilds activity. What's the point you are making regarding reduced accessibility?

DeletedUser36572

I didn't ask to see others guilds activity. I asked to see our own guilds activity. What's the point you are making regarding reduced accessibility?

I highlighted in bold specifically what accessibility referred to in your post I quoted.

Guild members should be allowed to act quickly in response to changes on the battlefield, not wait for the almighty Guild Management to unlock a Province.

As far as information on activity ... Do you need help reading the Battlegrounds Map and Member Participation Tab?

Crawfish Season

DeletedUser40604

I highlighted in bold specifically what accessibility referred to in your post I quoted.

Guild members should be allowed to act quickly in response to changes on the battlefield, not wait for the almighty Guild Management to unlock a Province.

As far as information on activity ... Do you need help reading the Battlegrounds Map and Member Participation Tab?

Crawfish Season

Yes they can , I gave two options.either leaders only start a battle front or it will be all open but If guild management see reckless ppl they should be allowed to kick them out. Simple. Else remove the guild concept itself.people are not getting paid for managing guild it needs lot of time and enthusiasm to make a plan. Someone's destroying that plan for just being lazy you should be able to remove. Without knowing who is it how will you keep it clean ?

DeletedUser40604

Crawfish Season

Yes I read and with 80 members it's not easy to see and remember who did exactly how many battles and negotiation just a minute ago.

DeletedUser40604

Superior Coordination, Assault and quick response that often require player initiative ... Is a Strategy nit-wit.

It Ain’t A Question

Also FYI the latest winning players name is not coming up at the top of the list. If that mechanism is there it would be easier to track who gained a winning just the moment before. So they can make the list dynamic. That's another option

DeletedUser36572

Yes they can , I gave two options. If guild management see reckless ppl they should be allowed to kicked out. Simple. Else remove the guild concept.people are not paid for managing guild it needs lot of time and enthusiasm to make a plan. Someone's destroying that plan for just being lazy you should be able to remove. Without knowing who is it how will you keep it clean ?

If you have Lazy People or Rogues in your Guild, they are your soldiers ... And it’s my Strategic Advantage if you cannot manage your people.

Yes I read and with 80 members it's not easy to see and remember who did exactly how many battles and negotiation just a minute ago.

If you have the resources of 80 soldiers, and having them complicates things past your ability to manage, and coordinate them effectively on the battlefield ... That’s my Strategic Advantage.

Also FYI the latest winning players name is not coming up at the top of the list. If that mechanism is there it would be easier to track who gained a winning just the moment before. So they can make the list dynamic. That's another option

Anything that complicates matters with regards to how you can manage your forces, with your capabilities ... That’s my Strategic Advantage.

Because I Disagree With You
Does Not Mean I Don’t Understand You

DeletedUser40604

If you have Lazy People or Rogues in your Guild, they are your soldiers ... And it’s my Strategic Advantage if you cannot manage your people.

If you have the resources of 80 soldiers, and having them complicated thing past your ability to manage, and coordinate them effectively on the battlefield ... That’s my Advantage.

Anything that complicates matters with regards to how you can manage your forces, with your capabilities ... That’s my Advantage.

Because I Disagree With You
Does Not Mean I Don’t Understand You

I am exactly talking about managing ppl. Without management tool how will u manage a company? Which company runs without performance Management tool ?
Without gathering data how will you be able to manage people?
I hope you know about statistics and this age of information every one obviously know

BruteForceAttack

I am exactly talking about managing ppl. Without management tool how will u manage a company? Which company runs without performance Management tool ?
I hope you know about statistics and this age of information every one obviously know

A proposal has already been submitted.

DeletedUser36572

What in the heck would ever give you the absolutely insane idea I would care to improve the logistic capabilities of my enemy?

Well There

DeletedUser14197

Really I think since gbg cost guild goods and everyone in the guild gets the end rewards and because a guild should be made up of members who are all working together for the good of the guild than the guild leaders should be able to know if someone is sabotaging their goals. If anyone is that angry at management to be bitter at them making and enforcing their rules than they should just leave and join one they agree with or start their own. Guilds have always had rules. Just my opinion of course.

DeletedUser36572

Really I think since gbg cost guild goods and everyone in the guild gets the end rewards and because a guild should be made up of members who are all working together for the good of the guild than the guild leaders should be able to know if someone is sabotaging their goals. If anyone is that angry at management to be bitter at them making and enforcing their rules than they should just leave and join one they agree with or start their own. Guilds have always had rules. Just my opinion of course.

Guild Leaders have the ability to Grant Permission to Members who are allowed to spend Guild Goods. They have the ability to kick Members that don’t conform to Guild standards.

If a Guild can form an unenforceable Alliance outside the established parameters of gameplay ... Then nothing should hinder me from being able to give a spy 100 Forge Points to sabotage their Alliance.

Let’s Talk Strategy Without Crayons

DeletedUser40604

What in the heck would ever give you the absolutely insane idea I would care to improve the logistic capabilities of my enemy?

Well There

It's not for myself it's for everyone. What's this enemy logistics point going now ? Managing 5 ppl guild and managing 80 is not same. Without better way to visualize data small guilds are having clear upper hand gathering better idea about their Players. Because small list is manually manageable and could be visualize better unlike a huge population.