• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Guild Expedition History

DeletedUser32249

I thought it might be beneficial to have the ability to share final stats of the Expedition with my guild, but many times I am not able to get on to view them just before it ends. Reasons may be to instill a little friendly competition, to give appreciation to individual guild members who contribute the most, etc...
Only one previous week though, I know it would require a ton of space to save multiple sessions.
Just a thought. Thank you for your consideration.

DeletedUser

I thought it might be beneficial to have the ability to share final stats of the Expedition with my guild, but many times I am not able to get on to view them just before it ends. Reasons may be to instill a little friendly competition, to give appreciation to individual guild members who contribute the most, etc...
Only one previous week though, I know it would require a ton of space to save multiple sessions.
Just a thought. Thank you for your consideration.
The results can still be viewed until the next one starts. In other words, all day Monday.

DeletedUser16120

hi guys...I found this on a french .eu foe db...howcome we don't have all the stats on our servers?eurofrservergeNrank.png