• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Guild Expedition Kit II was won, but missing from inventory

frrrosty

I gathered fragments of a guild expedition kit II in my 2nd city, not under this user name, but it was not put in my inventory. I refreshed the page a few times, it still isn't showing in inventory. Besides the fact that the GE is rigged, proven by the statistically impossibility of results showing the GE is rigged, even when you gather the fragments by completing the level, the prize was awarded, but then doesn't appear in the inventory. Inno better get their act together.

Ok, the GE kit II finally made it's way into my inventory, but gee, wonder how that happened.

PJS299

There are some percentages in the game that Inno messes with, but I've never heard of "GE being rigged." And I've also never heard of you not getting a reward from GE, especially since the Guild Expedition 2 Kit isn't even that great anyway. People on the forum know I'm not an Inno cheerleader, but this does seem like something on your side of the game.

Also, what does this mean?
Besides the fact that the GE is rigged, proven by the statistically impossibility of results showing the GE is rigged

Pericles the Lion

I gathered fragments of a guild expedition kit II in my 2nd city, not under this user name, but it was not put in my inventory. I refreshed the page a few times, it still isn't showing in inventory. Besides the fact that the GE is rigged, proven by the statistically impossibility of results showing the GE is rigged, even when you gather the fragments by completing the level, the prize was awarded, but then doesn't appear in the inventory. Inno better get their act together.

Ok, the GE kit II finally made it's way into my inventory, but gee, wonder how that happened.
I am reminded of Gilda Radnor's skits on SNL in the late 70's. Her Roseanne Roseanneadanna character was famous for starting out with a wild story, getting corrected midway through it, then exclaiming "Neverrrr Mind!".

jaymoney23456

Guild expedition kit lv 2 isn't any good. None of them are really. So, why would Inno short you on garbage to begin with? lol

Johnny B. Goode

You don't get the kit from GE, you get fragments. You have to "assemble" those fragments to get the kit. So that's "how that happened." When you assemble it, it shows up in the front of your inventory (on PC) until you close and reopen your inventory. Then it shows up in its normal place in the inventory.