• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Guild Expedition

DeletedUser29608

in the guild expedition when you win goods it tells you you got say 25 goods of one item can you make it to see what goods you have won say like ( 25 goods silk ) would be nice to see (ALSO) when you win fp's say like 100 for example can you make it as a gift instead of it being in the bar of your city some people like me would like to save the fp's for use on other things i save mine for help on gb's to get them leveled up from sticks to bricks that would really be sweet

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26796

How is it that people don't first read the proposal guidelines? It clearly shows it at the top of the proposal section. I advise you read it, then change this post to match the requirements, or this thread will most likely be moved by a forum moderator.

DeletedUser26120

The stickies in proposal forum have guidelines on how to format your post. I'll move this to forge hall in the meantime.

DeletedUser25166

This needs to be in proper format for proposals. I am moving this to the FU thread for further discussion