1. GvG Improvements Update

Hello Queens and Kings,
    First up, we wanted to thank you once again for taking the time to continue to contribute your feedback on the upcoming changes to Forge of Empires, especially in relation to Guild Battlegrounds.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Changelog 1.157

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.157 will take place on Wed, July 24, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Guild Management

Discussion in 'East-Nagach Drama' started by dusterz, Jan 14, 2017.

1. dusterz

dusterz New Member

Hi Panacea
    Members of Peaceful Traders guild have not received any response to requests to level up difficulty of expeditions. Are we supposed to elect our own leadership if there is no manager or is there a procedure in place for this.
    Regards,
    dusterz

2. jaelis

jaelis Well-Known Member

I think the most recently stated policy is this:
    So if your founder has been inactive for 30 days, you should get a new founder. If the founder is playing the game but not responding to the guild, there is nothing you can do; it is the founder's guild to run as he or she likes. I would try to find a new guild.

3. dusterz

dusterz New Member

Thank you Jaelis
    I'll attempt to find out who founder is and proceed from there. If no satisfactory response/action is forthcoming I will recommend to guild members that they abandon Peaceful Traders.
    Regards,
    Dusterz