• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Guild Power and Guild Expedition

DeletedUser25367

I know that the Guild Expedition can generate addition Guild Power. OK. But, is there any benefit from Guild Power while conducting Guild Expedition? Or is Guild Power only applicable in GvG?

Ylisaveta

Guild Power levels your guild, and that's it. The Support Bonus you get from some GB's helps defense in GvG, is that what you mean? If so, no, the Guild's Support Bonus does not help you in GE, only your individual attack and defense bonuses do.

Algona

Woops! I think something was missed here.Janus asked about Power, Ylis responded about Support.

Guild Power increases Guild Level which can earn benefits for the guild including reduced building costs, cheaper and faster recruiting, and daily FPs.

So ,yes, GE helps your guild.

Ylisaveta

Algona, you know I love you, right? Re-read the OP; he says Guild Power helps in GvG (it doesn't) and asks if it also helps in GE (it doesn't). I thought he had Guild Power conflated with Support Bonus, which is why I mentioned it. Can I get you some coffee and a donut?

DeletedUser24929

Has anyone noticed that the Guild Expedition points are NOT being added to your Guild Power levels? I've tracked this in the Greifental world the past two weeks and I'm not seeing any increase from the Expedition at all. You may want to check this out. The Expedition ends Monday at 7AM CDT.

DeletedUser9184

Has anyone noticed that the Guild Expedition points are NOT being added to your Guild Power levels? I've tracked this in the Greifental world the past two weeks and I'm not seeing any increase from the Expedition at all. You may want to check this out. The Expedition ends Monday at 7AM CDT.
Power gained each day is added to the GvG daily calculation time. It does not happen all at once when the expedition ends (it just tells you much your guild acquired throughout the entire week due to GE)

DeletedUser24929

I just spent ten days working with a "Co-Community Manager" who mislead me and didn't even know this. (I wondered why there wasn't more of a buzz about this matter.) Regards and thanks.

DeletedUser25683

Power gained each day is added to the GvG daily calculation time. It does not happen all at once when the expedition ends (it just tells you much your guild acquired throughout the entire week due to GE)
Ok. Sorry if this is a thread hijack but I'm being driven crazy and this is the only thread I can find in Google search on the power gained during GE. I read through most of the feedback thread and found people asking about it but couldn't find an explanation on how it works. ( or maybe it was lost in the discussion of quest vs no quest )

Anyway I started a guild in my fourth world (Brisgard ) and our first week it said we received 50 crowns/ points/ power ( I can't recall the units but when I look now it tells me we have won 12 crowns so far this week ) on Monday when the expedition ended. But all the crowns I see is the 20 that a more expianced member ( who is helping out) got is through his bazaars So when the heck does the last weeks crowns get added? ( he thought it would be when the new one started but nope didn't happen. )

I sware I read how it worked before but now can't find it. So if someone could explaine here or link to where it is explained I would be grateful. Ty.

DeletedUser8152

Is it possible that your guild leveled up in the mean time? When that happens the crown bar starts over. The crowns from GE should get added in once per day at 8 pm Eastern.

DeletedUser25683

Nope we are at level 0. And it is my understanding that stuff earned in Ge ( as opposed to GvG) gets added the next week. When it ended Monday it said we won 50 crowns. Maybe I misread something ?

DeletedUser8152

From what I've seen it gets added daily as you earn it. On Monday you get a summary report for the whole week.

DeletedUser25118

Do I understand this correctly?
Each day at 8pm all power collected by a guild in the previous 24 hours is added to the guild's total, including:
Power from GvG sectors
Power from Halls of fame in the cities of members of the guild
Power from crowns won in the Expedition

What happens on Monday if the guild places in the top 3 of the expedition?
My guess is that Monday at 8 pm they receive credit for the crowns won in the last 24 hours of the expedition AND a bonus for all of the crowns won during the week.

For example, a guild that wins a 1000 point crown on Thursday at 10pm and another 1000 point crown on Sunday at 10pm to place first in their tournament would get

1000 points added to their level points on Friday at 8pm
1000 + (bonus for first place) 2000 * 0.25 = 1500 points added on Monday at 8pm

If that isn't right, when would the points be added (and how many)?

DeletedUser14425

Does anyone know how the Guild Power is calculated per level on GE? Ours seems to change, like we used to get 1350 crowns per level, and now we're at 911 for some reason. What made it drop and what is it the formula for that?

DeletedUser8152

Does anyone know how the Guild Power is calculated per level on GE? Ours seems to change, like we used to get 1350 crowns per level, and now we're at 911 for some reason. What made it drop and what is it the formula for that?
It does depend on the number of people in your guild, and their ages. Did those things change?

DeletedUser14425

it did.... is there a place that shows the Crowns per age/era specific to GE? I want to do more planning when making guild adjustments in the future.

DeletedUser8152

it did.... is there a place that shows the Crowns per age/era specific to GE? I want to do more planning when making guild adjustments in the future.
I'm not aware of anywhere that information has been compiled. If you find it, let me know!

DeletedUser24929

Hello,
Since no one else has answered you, I'll give it a shot. My thoughts are in brackets [].

Do I understand this correctly? [almost]
Each day at 8pm all power collected by a guild in the previous 24 hours is added to the guild's total, [yes]
including:
Power from GvG sectors [includes power=crowns from the sector and from goods spent on sieges and defensive slots.]
Power from Halls of fame in the cities of members of the guild [No power from HoF, only treasury goods and
support pool points used just for GvG.]
Power from crowns won in the Expedition [added daily]

What happens on Monday if the guild places in the top 3 of the expedition?
My guess is that Monday at 8 pm they receive credit for the crowns won in the last 24 hours of the expedition
AND a bonus for all of the crowns won during the week. [and GvG crowns/power for the last 24 hours.]

For example, a guild that wins a 1000 point crown on Thursday at 10pm and another 1000 point crown on Sunday at 10pm to place first in their tournament would get

1000 points added to their level points on Friday at 8pm
1000 + (bonus for first place) 2000 * 0.25 = 1500 points added on Monday at 8pm
[Missing days? OK assuming you scored nothing at all for Friday or Saturday.]

(If that isn't right, when would the points be added (and how many)?

Regards

DeletedUser11427

Algona, you know I love you, right? Re-read the OP; he says Guild Power helps in GvG (it doesn't) and asks if it also helps in GE (it doesn't). I thought he had Guild Power conflated with Support Bonus, which is why I mentioned it. Can I get you some coffee and a donut?
Of course guild power helps in both GE & GvG. It raises guild level. This reduces the time required for injured troops to heal, as well as reducing the time needed to build more troops to fight.