• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Guild Power from buildings

DeletedUser36415

Greetings,

Is the power that a guild gets from a building like Statue of Honor or Hall of Fame the same as what a guild receives after completing a round of Guild Battlegrounds?

If it is, the value that these buildings give are clearly no longer worth their space. The Hall of Fame is a door stop compared to finishing last place in the bronze league.

Thoughts?

WinnerGR

1. Yes
  2. In new guilds the HoF is very useful but once a guild is above L5 they have no use unless the GL has set up a guild designed for inactive player with the HoF.

DeletedUser35126

1. Yes
  2. In new guilds the HoF is very useful but once a guild is above L5 they have no use unless the GL has set up a guild designed for inactive player with the HoF.
Could you elaborate on #2?

WinnerGR

Could you elaborate on #2?
I am saying that the HoF is rather big for what it gives in earlier ages ( bellow LMA ) so there for pointless for someone joining a Level 10 or bellow guild however if I want to set up a guild or joining a low level in SAAB were the HoF produces more then I might want to keep till the guild is at the Level 15 .

And then the other hand is were you have an inactive guild were the HoFs run it and no GE ect ect is done but eventualy the guild gets up levels , a few guilds I have been in do this , but only do that if you are in-active , like really inactive.

The only reason I do not delete my HoF is because ;

The next event has an upgrade for it.

BruteForceAttack

Greetings,

Is the power that a guild gets from a building like Statue of Honor or Hall of Fame the same as what a guild receives after completing a round of Guild Battlegrounds?

If it is, the value that these buildings give are clearly no longer worth their space. The Hall of Fame is a door stop compared to finishing last place in the bronze league.

Thoughts?

The main difference is you collect power everyday from HoF and SoH and if you have many members with multiple of these it will help your guild level faster. GbG you get only once per season.

DeletedUser35126

I am saying that the HoF is rather big for what it gives in earlier ages ( bellow LMA ) so there for pointless for someone joining a Level 10 or bellow guild however if I want to set up a guild or joining a low level in SAAB were the HoF produces more then I might want to keep till the guild is at the Level 15 .

And then the other hand is were you have an inactive guild were the HoFs run it and no GE ect ect is done but eventualy the guild gets up levels , a few guilds I have been in do this , but only do that if you are in-active , like really inactive.

any hints to what the upgrade will provide?

WinnerGR

any hints to what the upgrade will provide?

Z_SS_MultiAge_CupBonus1b.png

Hall of Fame Level 2

These values are provisional on the Beta server and subject to change.​
clan_power.png
Bronze Age456
Iron Age729
Early Middle Ages18015
High Middle Ages36035
Late Middle Ages54044
Colonial Age90057
Industrial Age1,80074
Progressive Era2,700118
Modern Era4,500153
Postmodern Era7,200188
Contemporary Era10,800232
Tomorrow Era18,000276
The Future28,800320
Arctic Future43,200364
Oceanic Future54,000408
Virtual Future72,000452
Space Age Mars117,000496
Space Age Asteroid Belt162,000540
But I said :

Before I had those stats so I am still trying to work out whether it is worth it and to do that I am making a comparison table and you need to remember that there are the Beta server stats and are may subject to change.

Last edited:

WinnerGR

AgeGuild Power on Level 1 Guild Power on Level 2 (may be subject to change )
Bronze Age4
Iron Age69
Early Middle Ages1015
High Middle Ages2235
Late Middle Ages2744
Colonial Age3557
Industrial Age4574
Progressive Era70118
Modern Era90153
Postmodern Era110188
Contemporary Era135232
Tomorrow Era210276
The Future185320
Arctic Future210364
Oceanic Future235408
Virtual Future260452
Space Age Mars285496
Space Age Asteroid Belt310540
And then with aiding that is double and mine usually gets aided every day.
So the highest you could get out of it would be 1080 Guild Power .
Is that worth it or not ?
I do not want to give false advice so I am going to ask for a more experienced player to tell you whether it is worth it.

Super Catanian

AgeGuild Power on Level 1Guild Power on Level 2 (may be subject to change )
Bronze Age4
Iron Age69
Early Middle Ages1015
High Middle Ages2235
Late Middle Ages2744
Colonial Age3557
Industrial Age4574
Progressive Era70118
Modern Era90153
Postmodern Era110188
Contemporary Era135232
Tomorrow Era210276
The Future185320
Arctic Future210364
Oceanic Future235408
Virtual Future260452
Space Age Mars285496
Space Age Asteroid Belt310540
And then with aiding that is double and mine usually gets aided every day.
So the highest you could get out of it would be 1080 Guild Power .
I do not want to give false advice so I am going to ask for a more experienced player to tell you whether it is worth it.
I personally still think it's not worth it. A SoH still provides more, plus personal rewards and Guild Goods. Sure, there's nothing wrong with having a few of them every now and then, but one should not make a continuous effort to try to acquire them.

Last edited:

Super Catanian

Old ??
You are 16 how is that old ???
Your 16 and you need a coffee to make you not fall asleep ???
I hope I don't get like that ...
Though I do not even like Coffee as a drink though I like it in cake and yogurt.
Shush my child. You'll get there eventually and I will have called it. Besides, black coffee is the best!

On topic...

HoF, as in Hall of Fame (ha! I got it right this time): not very efficient.

Agent327

I asked my dog. He thinks if you do not want to give false advice, best way for you would be to shut up permanently.

He also thinks that placing a HoF is a very good way to show Guild involvement. With 3x3 it is not big at all and it shows you are a teamplayer.