• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Guild Versus Guild

Ralthor121

I do not. I started playing about a year ago. By the time I could manage to really fight GBG was already in the works. I haven't looked into it closely, but it feels like the rewards for both the player and the guild are so much better for GBG. Not sure what the incentive is to do it relative to the time it takes, but maybe others who are more seasoned can tell me!

rewards for both the player and the guild are so much better for GBG.
Incorrect an AA GvG sector give a way greater guild reward that GbG when divided up by the difference between recalculation but I think I just realized why it faded away , it was GbG because of the personal rewards which GvG doesn't give ( unless you count guild leveling up and giving better bonuses ).

Anyways I still want to see the results of the poll and also I am gonna unlock GbG tommurow for the first time ever so I'll see what its like.

RazorbackPirate

GvG was already fading away. Being only accessible to Browser players, as more and more players joined the game on Mobile, less and less players, as a percentage could even access it. It was already doomed. By the time Inno made the pre-announcement for GBG, only about 5% of the entire player base was playing GvG.

Love it or hate it, the reality is that GvG was broken the day it went live. The requirement of Recalc which forced 90% of those who played GvG to be online at the same time, the data crush it created at that time, and it's lack of extensibility as the game outperformed anyone's expectations, it was doomed from the get go.

Now we have GBG which is available to 100% of the player base, and giving personal rewards, GvG just isn't worth it anymore, even for Browser players like me.

Tytan the Great

I think the browser only requirement is its biggest downfall. It limits a vast majority of players, like me. I don’t mind helping the guild, and really want to help, but I only play on mobile.