• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

GUILD'S HAS NO LEADER

UP ONLINE

Than on the guild main page No where Does it say who is the founder/leader IS
Just under guild Banner on profile page LEADER (......) SHOULD IT BE !
just another gape of missing information

Last edited:

DeletedUser

The information is there.

On mobile, tap the Guild tab. There is a roster of members on the main page to the right of the profile info. With each name there is a series of icons. The icon on the left is a crown, that is the founder icon. If that is lit up, that person has founder status. Just to the right of the crown icon is a star icon, that is the leader icon. If that is lit up, but the crown is not, then that person has leader status.

On PC, go to the guild page, then click on the members tab. You will see the same type of roster with the same icons. This time, however, if the crown icon does not have a slash through it, that member has founder status. If the star icon does not have a slash through it, but the crown icon does, then that member has leader status.

Members with Founder status have all rights within the guild, including the ability to remove another member's founder status and the ability to dissolve the guild. Members with Leader, but not Founder status, have all rights within the guild except for those two specific rights I mentioned.

You do have to be a member to see this information, though.

Last edited by a moderator:

UP ONLINE

So what do every one have come here and post to know what the icons mean. taping on icons =no function
Is there no smart game designers to easily display what things are and what they are meant for/do

Graviton

So what do every one have come here and post to know what the icons mean. taping on icons =no function
Is there no smart game designers to easily display what things are and what they are meant for/do

And where exactly would they put that information? This is what forums and wikis are for.

DeletedUser40414

Hello,

Please open a Ticket to help with a technical issue.

Today June 14th 2020, I placed 89 forge points on to a players Arc Great Building.only to find out that the player has been deleted. The Player name was Sheerah PrincessofPower. Please return my hard earned FP to me as they are difficult to come by. Lastly, why aren't deleted players deleted and activity stopped so others can not make the same mistakes I did. It you be horrible to continue this game under these types of pretenses.

lilylily408

BruteForceAttack

Hello,

Today June 14th 2020, I placed 89 forge points on to a players Arc Great Building.only to find out that the player has been deleted. The Player name was Sheerah PrincessofPower. Please return my hard earned FP to me as they are difficult to come by. Lastly, why aren't deleted players deleted and activity stopped so others can not make the same mistakes I did. It you be horrible to continue this game under these types of pretenses.

lilylily408

No one here can help you. Open a support case.

Agent327

Hello,

lilylily408

Placing fp's on a player's GB is always at your own risk. That player can stop playing as well. There is no way to control that.