• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Answered] guilds inquiry

• Thread starter DeletedUser40061
  • Start date

DeletedUser40061

is it ok to join multiple guilds within the world you are settled in?

DeletedUser

is it ok to join multiple guilds within the world you are settled in?
If you're talking about jumping from guild to guild, it is an established practice for some players at low levels, and even used sometimes by more advanced players. It really depends on what play style you're going for and what you want out of the game.

DeletedUser35799

what is the guild inventory for and can you use it if you need too

DeletedUser

You. Forgot. Tournaments. Too.
What tournaments? The only tournaments are the PvP tournaments, which have no connection whatsoever to the Guild Treasury, and the weekly GE tournaments, which are covered under "unlocking levels in GE." So no, I didn't forget anything.

Godly Luke

What tournaments? The only tournaments are the PvP tournaments, which have no connection whatsoever to the Guild Treasury, and the weekly GE tournaments, which are covered under "unlocking levels in GE." So no, I didn't forget anything.
Most Guilds do treasury tourny's no? Just mine?

DeletedUser

What the hell is a treasury tourney?
My guess is a competition, usually weekly, of Treasury donations from inventory with the winner getting a prize, usually FPs. Generally GB donations to the Treasury don't count, to give those without the hyper-leveled Arc a chance.