• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

HALLOWEEN 2017

DeletedUser31847

hi quest30th is really a must to research ? is there any alternative ? coz i don't want to move up an era for-now ( i already finished all researches of a specific era ) .....

DeletedUser26154

hi quest30th is really a must to research ?

According to the Fansite Wiki, that's a yes.

http://forgeofempires.wikia.com/wiki/2017_Halloween_Event

3a4a34bbf8b902d5fce446ead6811e1e.png

We still have a day or so until it goes live, so let's hope they add an alternative.
If not, then be ready for it, if you want the Grand Prize [I think].
I'm going to guess most of the players can handle this, and the Events are geared for the Majority.
I would like an alternative because those Harbor-Gathered Goods can be slow-coming.

Seems there are 45 Total Quests.
I'd save the Wiki link if I were you.
So you can plan ahead step by step and refer to it often.
Try to time Event Quests with your Collections to make them easier.

45.png

It's all about Planning Ahead.

DeletedUser31845

That's a common complaint and is why we have "or" conditions to begin with but they never said that every quest was going to have an or condition. While I can sympathise with the sentiment fundamentally I disagree with the constant complaint of players unable to meet quest requirements because there can literally be hundreds of different scenarios based on various play styles where players are unable to complete a quest requirement and if they put an "or" condition in quests so everyone can play the way they want to play then what you eventually end up with is nothing but the most simplistic quests, like collect five 5 minute productions, for every single quest and the value of everything drops to zero.
Well said

Freshmeboy

I did....wish I could fly through the quests like that...One question though, does the graveyard turn into the haunted house or is that an extra building...?

DeletedUser27889

I did....wish I could fly through the quests like that...One question though, does the graveyard turn into the haunted house or is that an extra building...?
You get awarded various things during the quest line, one of them will be the haunted house, another will be the graveyard, two separate buildings.

Freshmeboy

Frankly, I like the fact it reduces happiness...that is a facet of a building I haven't seen before. The newer players may not like it but since most of the event prizes are geared towards them, it will present a small challenge for them as well...plus the picture of the tower looks awesome. Bye-bye- Bazaar, Daddy has a new toy....

DeletedUser27284

Bats... there are bats flying over my cities!
Great attention to details dev's - this is a good start for me - I may even play this one :eek:

is that what they are. i thought it was birds flying about!