• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Halloween Event 2022 Feedback

Dursland

I have just used 6 sets of tools to get a sticker so it's more common than peeps might think, just another Inno
rip off, got used to it now after over 8 years, stupidly I contacted Support about it, what a waste of time that was
There's nothing support can do unless it's a glitch or game error. They are actually quite helpful when they're allowed to be. I've had several positive experiences with support on InnoGames.

Dursland

Are we sure the daily specials didn't get glitched when they added the 5% across the board? lol

Been hearing from many people that they have gotten zip on dailies and I have gotten none myself out of 5 pumpkins so far.

One person opened 20+ pumpkins and got no daily special.

Kaidi

Are we sure the daily specials didn't get glitched when they added the 5% across the board? lol

Been hearing from many people that they have gotten zip on dailies and I have gotten none myself out of 5 pumpkins so far.

One person opened 20+ pumpkins and got no daily special.
There's one 16% chance pumpkin, 4 15%, and they go as low as 10, so not getting any out of 5 would be really common. Other than that, it's just the way the odds shake out? (I've had entire events like your 20+ friend, where I got just a few during the entire event. Other times I win like crazy.)

I have definitely won dailies, though I wasn't counting pumpkins.

Oswyn the noble

From your inventory? If that's what you mean, just click the little lock in your inventory screen, and unlock the daunting tower.
No the tower is already planted in city...yesterday it was active giving 50% attack boost. Today its now just a happiness monument giving 250% happiness.

Kaidi

No the tower is already planted in city...yesterday it was active giving 50% attack boost. Today its now just a happiness monument giving 250% happiness.
And you can't sell it? (I know you can't store them.) I'd probably send a message to support if you can't sell it. :(

Kaidi

I put in 231 items in an attempt to get the daily today and receive a whopping 4 Reno kits , this event is an outright rip off
I got 4 Renos, 4 HoH kits, and...I think a couple of checkmate squares and a rotunda? I have gone through quite a few tickets, but I didn't buy any tickets at all. I have 1400-1500 tickets left.

Ironrooster

All quests done through today and I have played until getting the calendar sticky each day.

Today I splurged a little and got 10 HoH kits, but still have 1400 tickets (no diamonds spent in the event so far).

Not sure how many tickets that is (or pumpkins either) - didn't think to count.

Dursland

I feel the event quest line felt rough in some parts.
What's rough is all the "pay coins" quests on a new world. Not only are they in the main questline but some of the toy questlines have it too.

I need about 580,000 coins for next expansions and troop buildings but that has all gone into this event so far, leaving my city behind in development. Hopefully they will consider this in future events. It could be earn coins instead of pay coins.

xivarmy

What's rough is all the "pay coins" quests on a new world. Not only are they in the main questline but some of the toy questlines have it too.

I need about 580,000 coins for next expansions and troop buildings but that has all gone into this event so far, leaving my city behind in development. Hopefully they will consider this in future events. It could be earn coins instead of pay coins.
The toys being "optional" quests, I believe it's intentional that they carry a fair bit of "weight" to their completion costs. That they require a construction or a payment or both.

I am feeling the coins too - I go broke almost every day atm. I've made a few adjustments, picking up some coin providers from antique dealer, and getting my partially-completed buildings in early.

Dursland

How do you use a joker sticker? I click on it and it does nothing. Do I have to miss a day first?

Dursland

Thanks guys. Gonna wait and see what next special is. If that and the swap are bad then I'll use a joker sticker instead of wasting ingredients.