• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Halloween Event silver books shouldn't be this difficult to find

Emberguard

You've been playing for over 3 years and only found ONE avatar? o_O
Haha. Nice

In the Archeology event pretty sure I found 1 avatar then too. Does it matter that the avatars are rare? They’re old avatars from previous events. There’s a pretty good chance you’ll get more (both new and old) next year.

If they weren’t so rare they’d also be taking the place of your daily prizes, books or the main event building progress. The nooks yeah, maybe the rarity within what spawns a book is there could have been tweaked in some way, but you can still achieve Lvl 9 Asylum which is the main point of the event

Mustapha00

If you think the Silver books are hard to find, what about the Gold one?

Now I did finally find one on one world, two days ago. Now the Gold book is the only one I need in only two other worlds as opposed to three.

I've actually found more Avatars (four) than Gold books (one).

DeletedUser40925

It was the opposite for me, I’ve found 4 or 5 gold books but not a single silver one. It‘s not too bad but a pity as I’ve completed all books except for the silver one which I haven’t stumbled across in the event yet.

DeletedUser38027

Haha. Nice

In the Archeology event pretty sure I found 1 avatar then too. Does it matter that the avatars are rare? They’re old avatars from previous events. There’s a pretty good chance you’ll get more (both new and old) next year.

If they weren’t so rare they’d also be taking the place of your daily prizes, books or the main event building progress. The nooks yeah, maybe the rarity within what spawns a book is there could have been tweaked in some way, but you can still achieve Lvl 9 Asylum which is the main point of the event

1 avatar in 3 years? Be a good little girl and maybe, just maybe next month you'll get another. Christmas is just around the corner! ☠️

Falconwing

I agree. This close to the Event's end everyone should be griping about not finding the Gold book, not finding multiple Gold books and still missing a silver.

DeletedUser32799

I disagree, not being to finish the Librarian quest due to some arbitrary rng is bad programming. Maybe I want to try and get more daily prizes, maybe I want more asylum upgrades, etc... I am also missing the last silver book but opened 3 golds over a total of 48 books. 8 8 15 10 1 3 0 3 is what my tally is. The Librarian quest's reward would probably net you 2 dailies and at least 1 completion prize. It is super irksome.

Algona

bad programming

Pretty sure the INNO RNG works fine. I think you mean bad design Which is your opinion but...

Maybe I want to try and get more daily prizes, maybe I want more asylum upgrades, etc

... INNO wants you to have that opportunity. By spending Diamonds. But as is the norm for Events, reasonably good play assured folks have a reasonable shot at collecting lvl 9 Asylum without the need to spend.

The Book thing was another lure, just like Pumpkins, to get you to chase multiple objectives, meaning the players had to make choices, or spend Diamonds, or possibly fail multiple objectives by chasing multiple objectives.

But the book thing cpuld have worked out for you just as it played out. If you had ground out the Book Quests you could have bought 2 full Toolsets and been able to grind even further looking for Pumpkins and Books and Grand Prizes.

Sp while you may think INNO didn't set up the Books subgame properly, I'm pretty sure INNO designed it just right.

For INNO.

Triopoly Champion

INNO wants you to have that opportunity. By spending Diamonds. But as is the norm for Events, reasonably good play assured folks have a reasonable shot at collecting lvl 9 Asylum without the need to spend.
For INNO.
I got my Druid Avatar and I didn't spend any diamonds, lucky enough to have barely 1 gold book and some silver books.