• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Halloween Event

DeletedUser8152

Yes, just to be very clear for everyone: if you have a graveyard in your inventory that you would like to upgrade, make sure to build it in your city BEFORE accepting the final Halloween quest.

DeletedUser19244

So, the announcement was that the game would end at 5pm EST on 11/11/15. It's 8:30 EST on 11/11/15 and Jack O'Lantern's gone. Do we need to buy InnoGames a clock?

DeletedUser10517

This is not on at all.

I have a new player joined my guild and I have been working with him to finish the Halloween Quests in time.

We worked out that if he spent all his coins on forge points that he would have time to finish according to the announcement.

Hes mighty peeved off......and so am I.......to see that the event has been taken down bright and early.

So all what he did over the last 3 days has been a waste.

Disgraceful.

DeletedUser5738

This is not on at all.

I have a new player joined my guild and I have been working with him to finish the Halloween Quests in time.

We worked out that if he spent all his coins on forge points that he would have time to finish according to the announcement.

Hes mighty peeved off......and so am I.......to see that the event has been taken down bright and early.

So all what he did over the last 3 days has been a waste.

Disgraceful.
I'm not new. I am like the friend of the above. I completed all of the quests up to the last quest, where all I had left to do was use 7 FPs. It was all done by 11/10/2015 late afternoon. (3 to 5 pm, game time) On 11/11/2015 at around 9:30 am I used 7 FPs but the Jack O' Lantern was gone! I came here and according to the above posts, I'm advised to contact support.

DeletedUser23191

[h=2]Halloween Event 2015 END TIME[/h]
We now have official notice that the Halloween Event for 2015 will end 11/11 at 5:00 p.m. EST U.S.A. (11:00 CET)

MAKE YOUR PLANS ACCORDINGLY. Do NOT leave items until the last minute or assume you have all day. We will be unable to assist anyone after the event ends as our tools do not allow us to open closed events.

If you have any questions, let us know. We hope everyone is enjoying the event!​

What happened? The quest is gone. It's only 11 am EST, and the event is closed. If this announcement had an error, then something needs to be done about it.

DeletedUser12359

Same issue for me. I actually broke down and spent 80 diamonds in order to try and complete the quests in time only to discover that my timeline for doing so had been cut short by several hours. :(

DeletedUser8152

Yes, the announcement was in error, our apologies for that. If it caused an issue, please contact support and open a ticket.

DeletedUser10517

Contact Support by right clicking anywhere on your town and then select Contact support from the Menu.

DeletedUser22594

Once the existing graveyard is sold, how long does it take for the new/upgraded one to show up in inventory? I'm seeing nothing at the moment. :unsure:

DeletedUser8152

Once the existing graveyard is sold, how long does it take for the new/upgraded one to show up in inventory? I'm seeing nothing at the moment. :unsure:
Selling it should have completed the quest, and then the quest reward is the new graveyard. Given that the event is over, it's not going to come now. Are you sure you completed the quest correctly?

DeletedUser22594

Thanks for responding. Yes, everything was completed, days ago. I never received a quest regarding selling the graveyard. Strange. I've opened a ticket so hopefully they can help- restore the old one at least.

DeletedUser8152

The last riddle quest is to either sell 3 buildings (if you don't have a graveyard) or to sell your graveyard. Do you remember what you did for it?

DeletedUser22594

Oh, ok, that one. I did not have a graveyard at this point, and sold the roads. So basically, I totally messed up; you can only upgrade IF you had an existing graveyard, to sell. Now I'm ticked, last time I believe what I read in the forums w/o thoroughly researching. - Thanks for setting me straight.

DeletedUser8796

Ok not to kill the positive mood here BUT the Halloween buildings look awesome undoubtedly BUT they don't match ANY of the high era buildings so i really have no interest in them if i did build them the difference in texture and color design would drive me crazy. Does a mad scientist lab that looks like a LMA building go streamline with TE goods buildings? just figured id put that out there.

DeletedUser10517

Ok not to kill the positive mood here BUT the Halloween buildings look awesome undoubtedly BUT they don't match ANY of the high era buildings so i really have no interest in them if i did build them the difference in texture and color design would drive me crazy. Does a mad scientist lab that looks like a LMA building go streamline with TE goods buildings? just figured id put that out there.

None of the event buildings "match" the high end buildings......they are stand alone buildings.

The Mad Scientist by its very nature would look Gothic.....and not future aged.

DeletedUser

Yes, the announcement was in error, our apologies for that. If it caused an issue, please contact support and open a ticket.

I did contact support- I opened a ticket 2 weeks ago and am STILL fighting the matter!!