• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Has anyone noticed the finish production...

Aurora Jolene

Has anyone noticed that when constructing a building it never goes to 0 diamonds?? Used to be if it was under like 4 or 5 minutes it was free to finish in instantly. So like ruin stones, shrines, etc. Were all free. But now there not. I didn't see it on any of the updates? Is it just me? A glitch? Or on purpose??
Thanks!

WinnerGR

If you are online like near the end of a buildings construction time ( depends on the overall construction time, the % of which time shows 0 diamonds is internal information I think ) . No change.

Aurora Jolene

If you are online like near the end of a buildings construction time ( depends on the overall construction time, the % of which time shows 0 diamonds is internal information I think ) . No change.

Yeah I just built a blacksmith and watched it the whole last 5 minutes and it never changed from 20 diamonds

Emberguard

Has anyone noticed that when constructing a building it never goes to 0 diamonds?? Used to be if it was under like 4 or 5 minutes it was free to finish in instantly. So like ruin stones, shrines, etc. Were all free. But now there not. I didn't see it on any of the updates? Is it just me? A glitch? Or on purpose??
Thanks!
That would have been a bug. It's not supposed to skip for free. Either it costs diamonds or it's so close to finishing that there's no diamond skip

WinnerGR

That would have been a bug. It's not supposed to skip for free. Either it costs diamonds or it's so close to finishing that there's no diamond skip
Incorrect , my first post in this thread consists of data from the Official Support FoE database:

Screenshot 2020-08-02 at 3.38.13 PM.jpg

Last edited:

Aurora Jolene

Okay thanks! Thats what I was wondering. Because I wasn't sure if it was just me or they did away with it. Thanks!