• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Has the game changed ? Now i cant see the game map/houses/buildings ?

• Thread starter DeletedUser28477
  • Start date

DeletedUser28477

Has the game changed at all ?

Ive been playing for MONTHS - no problem on Google chrome. Now today, i log in, & i can see the buttons (friends/guild etc) however the houses / GBs / roads etc are not displayed. i cant see anything )

I switched to Mozilla Firefox and i CAN see the full screen - However everything is SOOO slow.. i move the map to the left & ive got time to go away & make myself tea/coffee - I click on a house to get the coins & nothing happens for 5 minutes

DeletedUser26965

Been working fine for me on Chrome and I play daily. I get some slight lag or something when building/moving stuff though and roads seem to be the worse, so when putting down a stretch of roads there's this like 5 second delay before I can click the end of the stretch to build them, really aggravating since I often demolish/rebuild. But other than that minor issue all is well for me. Hope ya figure it out.

Lancer

Also check to make sure your settings are correct and you have the updated version. If I'm not mistaken it's Version 1.111 (1.111.0) I use Chrome and haven't experienced problems but I'm mobile. The only thing I do suggest is to close all running apps. Before logging in to ensure the least amount of interruption.

DeletedUser28477

Also check to make sure your settings are correct and you have the updated version. If I'm not mistaken it's Version 1.111 (1.111.0) I use Chrome and haven't experienced problems but I'm mobile. The only thing I do suggest is to close all running apps. Before logging in to ensure the least amount interruption.

Ive been playing the game on Chrome for months (year?) no problems & then all of a sudden it stops.

I'll try OPERA.

EDIT: Im not sure of what version it is - I just use the website. Google chrome / WIN10

https://us23.forgeofempires.com/game/index?ref=

All the start up / login / intro screens are all ok. I see them all.

When i eventually get in, I see all the side/bottom menus & can see the friends list etc - all OK.
the only thing i cant see are my houses, Roads, Great buildings, production buildings etc & all the other types of buildings / monuments etc - its just a black screen.

DeletedUser28477

opera works - though it told me to upgrade my adobe flash - it kept on opening up Chrome... (still black).

But OPERA works - i see all the images

Lancer

opera works - though it told me to upgrade my adobe flash - it kept on opening up Chrome... (still black).

But OPERA works - i see all the images
I'm glad that it works for you at least with opera. Still weird though about the trouble you were having I'm going to pass this info along and if anything changes let us know or contact support.

DeletedUser24929

Has the game changed at all ?

Ive been playing for MONTHS - no problem on Google chrome. Now today, i log in, & i can see the buttons (friends/guild etc) however the houses / GBs / roads etc are not displayed. i cant see anything )

I switched to Mozilla Firefox and i CAN see the full screen - However everything is SOOO slow.. i move the map to the left & ive got time to go away & make myself tea/coffee - I click on a house to get the coins & nothing happens for 5 minutes
This may be late info, but have you tried clearing your Chrome cache.?