• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Have the first difficulty in Guild Expeditions solved

• Thread starter DeletedUser42613
  • Start date

DeletedUser40996

I only assumed since the quests related to GE autocomplete on Monday, the same would be true for before unlocking GE...especially because why would you be allowed to unlock events before GE. They make all event quests able to be completed at any stage of the game you are in.
Except it happens to be a Tuesday Quest . Should I get it Autocompleted if I log on at midnight before it starts while someone else not able to log on until 8:00 am (when it starts) has to do GE ?

Vger

They make all event quests able to be completed at any stage of the game you are in.
Quests 5, 10, 25 and 38 all had "Exchange X items in the Antique dealer". If you haven't unlocked AD yet, you can't do that. But these quests will NOT autocomplete. They are all OR quests that can be completed without AD.

The same is true of the quest the OP is worried about. It has an alternative that doesn't require access to GE, Defeat a large army. So, the event can be completed at the OPs stage in the game. It may be very difficult, due to lack of troops, atk bonus and skill, but quests don't autocomplete just because they might be too hard for someone.

DeletedUser40996

Quests 5, 10, 25 and 38 all had "Exchange X items in the Antique dealer". If you haven't unlocked AD yet, you can't do that. But these quests will NOT autocomplete. They are all OR quests that can be completed without AD.

The same is true of the quest the OP is worried about. It has an alternative that doesn't require access to GE, Defeat a large army. So, the event can be completed at the OPs stage in the game. It may be very difficult, due to lack of troops, atk bonus and skill, but quests don't autocomplete just because they might be too hard for someone.

I did Halloween event in BA except for the very last Quest that rewarded the final upgrade to Asylum (as I didn't want to risk earning it in BA and then it not upgrading Asylum to a lvl 9 IA asylum when I used it) . It's quite possible to finish events regardless of how developed or not developed your city is

Lannister the Rich

DeletedUser40996

49 57 65 also have AD option

Emberguard

I did Halloween event in BA except for the very last Quest that rewarded the final upgrade to Asylum (as I didn't want to risk earning it in BA and then it not upgrading Asylum to a lvl 9 IA asylum when I used it) .
? Does this mean you wouldn’t have gone up to Iron Age if you completed the quest in BA?

DeletedUser40996

? Does this mean you wouldn’t have gone up to Iron Age if you completed the quest in BA?
No . I know that if you upgrade a building from the settlements it becomes your new age if you've changed ages since last upgrade . It works same way for event buildings IIRC . What I was worried about is if I won the last upgrade in Bronze age that it would stay a bronze age building even though I was moving to Iron (Which had been planned in that particular city to happen right after event ) and would apply the final upgrade after age-up (fairly new player only about 2 months during Halloween event )

DeletedUser37581

When you apply an upgrade to a building, the building becomes your current age regardless of your age when you received the upgrade.

Emberguard

(fairly new player only about 2 months during Halloween event)
That explains the confusion in regards to the context. For some reason I thought you’d been here longer xD

No . I know that if you upgrade a building from the settlements it becomes your new age if you've changed ages since last upgrade . It works same way for event buildings IIRC .
Correct, upgrade kits for a building act like renovation kits

DeletedUser30893

I have a BA city and I can complete the 1st level of GE pretty easily without guild help if I wanted to, using a little fighting and negotiation. I just don't choose to. I'm saving my goods and tavern silver for future.

Lannister the Rich

I have a BA city and I can complete the 1st level of GE pretty easily without guild help if I wanted to, using a little fighting and negotiation. I just don't choose to. I'm saving my goods and tavern silver for future.
...you can’t play GE until you reach the Iron Age...

Agent327

Hm, maybe you just can’t read things that are there...any 10 year old with half a brain could figure out this is saying the game autocompleted quests that cannot be completed

That must be it, accept ofcourse that you do not get GE related quests on monday, unless it is from an event cause you are going to fast or to slow. In that case you will just have to wait for GE to start again. Nothing will autocomplete.

I only assumed since the quests related to GE autocomplete on Monday, the same would be true for before unlocking GE...especially because why would you be allowed to unlock events before GE. They make all event quests able to be completed at any stage of the game you are in.

You assumed wrong, so please go on with the insults and show how a real adult acts.

Lannister the Rich

That must be it, accept ofcourse that you do not get GE related quests on monday, unless it is from an event cause you are going to fast or to slow. In that case you will just have to wait for GE to start again. Nothing will autocomplete.

You assumed wrong, so please go on with the insults and show how a real adult acts.
I guess you skipped the rest of the thread. Too difficult for you?

Lannister the Rich

I guess you skipped how the game works. Too difficult for you?

On the bright site, you can always assume and insult if you do not get how it works.
Seems to be what you do, why not? Are you going to say that this is wrong:
[INNO] make(s) all event quests able to be completed at any stage of the game you are in.
Do you think Inno makes event quests impossible for new players? If you do, then you are clearly the one who does not know how the game works.

Last edited:

DeletedUser30312

I think I'll just find another game to play. I don't like the way things are run here.

Don't worry about it too much yet. You're new, so focus on establishing the basics for your city first. Yes, you'll probably miss many of the goodies from this event, but since you're in BA anything you'd win would soon get outclassed anyway.

Agent327

Do you think Inno makes event quests impossible for new players? If you do, then you are clearly the one who does not know how the game works.

Quest 9:

• Mr Winter: "Solve this simple negotiation OR Donate some (40 - 320[VF]) goods to the guild treasury" and "Finish a 4-hour some (2 - 10[VF]) times in a production building"
Quest 10:

• Mr Winter: "Exchange 2 items in the Antiques Dealer building OR Defeat this small army" and "Buy 5 Forge Points"
    Reward: Star 10 Stars
Guys, this was my only point:
Difficulty aside, you don’t have to reach a certain point in the game (Read: research tree) to complete a quest.

You are absolutely right. There are not or never have been quests that involve the AD, plundering neighbours, or donating goods to the treassury.