• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Have the first difficulty in Guild Expeditions solved

• Thread starter DeletedUser42613
  • Start date

Lannister the Rich

I am glad you show reading is not your forté. Now I can just ignore you.
Oh, you still think you’re right? I had hoped you weren’t stupid enough to have been using sarcasm when your post here clearly proves that Inno provides ORs to accomplish all event quests. AD trades, GE, treasury donations, plundering, I dare you to find one of those that doesn’t have another way to finish the quest.
Quest 9:

• Mr Winter: "Solve this simple negotiation OR Donate some (40 - 320[VF]) goods to the guild treasury" and "Finish a 4-hour some (2 - 10[VF]) times in a production building"
Quest 10:

• Mr Winter: "Exchange 2 items in the Antiques Dealer building OR Defeat this small army" and "Buy 5 Forge Points"
    Reward: Star 10 Stars

You are absolutely right. There are not or never have been quests that involve the AD, plundering neighbours, or donating goods to the treassury.
I’m glad you show playing this game is not your forte. If you want to continue not reading and being wrong, I can’t stop you. I would recommend though tossing away the shovel for the hole you keep digging.

DeletedUser40996

Quest 9:

• Mr Winter: "Solve this simple negotiation OR Donate some (40 - 320[VF]) goods to the guild treasury" and "Finish a 4-hour some (2 - 10[VF]) times in a production building"
Quest 10:

• Mr Winter: "Exchange 2 items in the Antiques Dealer building OR Defeat this small army" and "Buy 5 Forge Points"
    Reward: Star 10 Stars

You are absolutely right. There are not or never have been quests that involve the AD, plundering neighbours, or donating goods to the treassury.

Neither is impossible for a new player though because of the THIS OR THAT structure the quest has

Agent327

Neither is impossible for a new player though because of the THIS OR THAT structure the quest has

Any new player will have a problem with that quest. For Bronze players the OR is not an option and in the next quest there isn't an alternative either. While given time, a new player might be able to do some quests, the sequence of quests will be to much for them.

Lannister the Rich

Any new player will have a problem with that quest. For Bronze players the OR is not an option and in the next quest there isn't an alternative either. While given time, a new player might be able to do some quests, the sequence of quests will be to much for them.
Defeat a small army? Solve a simple negotiation? What about either of those is too difficult for a new player? What about either of those makes it impossible for a new player to finish the quest?

DeletedUser40996

Nope . Hate to bust your bubble but I did the entire Halloween Questline in a BA city earning lvl 9 Asylum . Nice try though

Agent327

Yes I was playing barely 2 months and I started that city specifically to see if I could do event in BA

So you already had enough experience.

And that was a players mistake not on INNO . At least he realized he messed up so the only way to fix it is rush the tech tree with and FP Packs he might have had saved (which probably won't be many if it was a brand new city)

A player mistake that put him in the situation of a "new" player except ofcourse that new players do not have the means to rush anything.

Lannister the Rich

So you already had enough experience.

A player mistake that put him in the situation of a "new" player except ofcourse that new players do not have the means to rush anything.
You’re arguing something completely different now. My statement before was that regardless of age, after cultivation is unlocked, an event can be completed without having progressed much further. Finishing an event in BA is plausible. That’s it dude