• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

how can a rogue disappear on an initial hit?

Nicholas002

Lol, I feel your pain. Your regular unit(s) got killed and there was nothing for your rogues to transform into. Happened to me, so that's why I'm a chicken, I run 2 regular 6 rogues to prevent that from happening. :D
Is it better to run 1 regular and park it in a corner so it doesn’t take any damage (what I do), or run 2 regulars and use them in the battle?

DevaCat

Yep, 1 regular parked in the corner will probably work, like I said I'm just a big chicken! :D So, I almost always am doing manual battles (I know, I'm an outlier, I manual m/p when I can too), and in LMA for example I find the GSW, IG, and 6 rogues to be a handy go-to army. Of course certain match ups lend themselves to an all-in one type army, but having been burnt by the rogues go poof thing, I like the belt and suspenders approach. Later on I'm likely to join the 1/7 crowd lol.

DeletedUser31499

I usually run 2 regular / 6 rogues with a high rate of success on auto battle. The regular troops always depend on what I’m fighting.

I do the same and autofight. 2 troops and 6 rogues also protects you in 2 stage fights. In GBG you have no way of knowing which fights will be 2 stage.

DeletedUser31499

In GBG, it shows you just like in GE. You have one tab, or two tabs of armies for the opponent in the army selection box.
I stand corrected. I’ve only played on an iPad. Never saw that.

I need to look a little closer. Yes it does show the 2 army fights on an iPad. Been doing GBG since the start and GE for almost 3 years and I’ve never even noticed it. Shows you how observant I am.

Last edited by a moderator:

DevaCat

I need to look a little closer. Yes it does show the 2 army fights on an iPad. Been doing GBG since the start and GE for almost 3 years and I’ve never even noticed it. Shows you how observant I am.
Lol, you're not alone -- I missed that tab in GE for more than a year too. Hey, it's more of a challenge that way! :D

Farfle the smelly

Yep, 1 regular parked in the corner will probably work, like I said I'm just a big chicken! :D So, I almost always am doing manual battles (I know, I'm an outlier, I manual m/p when I can too), and in LMA for example I find the GSW, IG, and 6 rogues to be a handy go-to army. Of course certain match ups lend themselves to an all-in one type army, but having been burnt by the rogues go poof thing, I like the belt and suspenders approach. Later on I'm likely to join the 1/7 crowd lol.
I happen to like manually mopoing too.

Farfle the smelly

I wouldn’t have noticed unless Liliana The Magnificent hadn’t explicitly pointed it out on YouTube. You’re not alone, friend.