• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

How can i get diamonds

AwesomeAadi10

You can sometimes get diamonds by playing GE (Guild Expedition). You also have a small chance of getting diamonds from multiple types of buildings including a fully maxed out Crows Nest and Wishing Wells. I’m pretty sure you can also get some from incidents but it’s rly rare. There’s definitely more ways that I can’t think of right now.

Nicholas002

Guild Expedition, Guild Battlegrounds, quests, the continent map, wishing wells and Crow nests all can reward free diamonds.

the easiest ways are through completing Guild expedition, and building wishing wells. It may take a while for you to be able to complete GE every week, but you can start collecting wishing wells right away. They are mostly available in events.

A very important insight is that diamonds are shared throughout all your worlds on the same server.
Thus you can make "diamond farms" on other worlds, and use the diamonds on your main world.
The most common/lowest maintenance way to do this is to start playing on a different world (or as many other worlds as you would like), and get your city up and running, probably leaving it in iron age, and strong enough that you can easily complete events. Then you play on that world only during events, and save all the event currency until the wishing well is the daily special prize. spend all your event currency then, and you will likely get from 5 to 15 wishing wells, depending on luck. You can do this every event.

then you just log in every day for 10 seconds, and collect your wishing wells.

If you search this forum for "diamond farm" you will find a bunch of other info. (Just be wary of anything by WinnerGR)

wolfhoundtoo

What did you want diamonds for? You don't really need diamonds to play the game so just want to make sure your not under the impression that you must utilize diamonds to play.

Also, last I heard some of the recurring quests will give you diamonds once an age/era.

DevaCat

What did you want diamonds for? You don't really need diamonds to play the game so just want to make sure your not under the impression that you must utilize diamonds to play.

Also, last I heard some of the recurring quests will give you diamonds once an age/era.
Good catch. All of the recurring quests will give diamonds once each age/era. Once one has paid diamonds, it will give medals instead. That's how you can tell if you've already gotten diamonds from a RQ or not.

Vger

I need diamonds to buy more buildings because i already spent most of them
Don't buy buildings with diamonds. Buy buildings with coins and supplies. If you don't have enough coins or supplies, wait until you do and work on producing more.
The premium buildings that cost diamonds are a complete waste. Not worth spending diamonds on. You'll just end up tearing those buildings down once you move up an age or 2.

DevaCat

I need diamonds to buy more buildings because i already spent most of them
Hello! Listen to @Vger! Save the diamonds you collect and spend them on diamond expansions when you have enough to pay for them. You are really, really going to want more room to build on.

Resist the urge to buy fps with coins starting out. The price rises rapidly and can quickly wreck your economy before you've gotten good coin production set up.

The first few days are crazy slow, but the game does speed up. Check out Glarg's guide, and good luck!

RazorbackPirate

The Premium buildings you can buy with Diamonds aren't really worth the investment. While they have greats stats compared to regular buildings of their age, once you advance a couple of ages, the regular building of the new age have better stats that the old Premium buildings. Thy're also regularly eclipsed by every Event Building, with a new Event running every 6 weeks or so.

This is a game you'll play for years, there's no need to rush, just relax and enjoy the journey.

wolfhoundtoo

You should inquire around for some advice or find a guild that might help you with some tips. Generally speaking (as mentioned by others) buying buildings with diamonds isn't the best plan. You should save whatever diamonds you get for the diamond expansions that are available each age to get more space.

If you are having issues with gathering enough resources then I'm sure if you ask some people will point you to some good guides that are available or you can just try the guides section of this forum.

Last edited:

AwesomeAadi10

Okay, asking questions that can easily be answered by playing literally a few seconds of the game is one thing, but reposting one of those questions again after many people took their time to answer it? I’m sorry but 1) Can you first make sure if the question is one that can’t be answered by playing the actual game and 2) Can you please make sure you didn’t even ask the question before? I’m sorry if I’m sounding rude but it would help all of us if you did 1 and 2.

Nicholas002

i know but i didnt know how to do any of the stuff they said

I suggest you read this. Here you will find a lot of the info you need.
when I started, there was a lot of things I didn't understand about the game. So I first looked at the wiki, then if there was a more nuanced question that the wiki couldn't answer, I asked here on the forum. good luck.

if you search google, you will find another, IMO more useful, player-created wiki, which we are not allowed to link to on the forum