• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

How can i get diamonds

QueenChaCha

I suggest you read this. Here you will find a lot of the info you need.
when I started, there was a lot of things I didn't understand about the game. So I first looked at the wiki, then if there was a more nuanced question that the wiki couldn't answer, I asked here on the forum. good luck.

if you search google, you will find another, IMO more useful, player-created wiki, which we are not allowed to link to on the forum
Thx so much

Kranyar the Mysterious

i have played this game for a month but have not got any free diamond from my wells or crows nest
It's only a 1% chance on the wishing wells, and 5% on the Crow's Nest. That is why people build diamond farm cities with as many wishing wells as they can pack in. If you have 100 wishing wells, the odds say you will get one diamond reward per day, but since it is random some days you get more, and some days you get none.

If you have only been playing a month and have one wishing well and one Crow's Nest, you likely won't see any diamonds for quite awhile yet, maybe months. Or maybe you'll score tomorrow. Long live the RNG ;)

kersnik

i have been playing this game for two and a half years and now the diamonds have now dried up as you need diamonds the progress the quest line

Kranyar the Mysterious

i have been playing this game for two and a half years and now the diamonds have now dried up as you need diamonds the progress the quest line
Why does everyone think that when they don't get something that means it is dried up because of some in game factor where Inno knows you need it?

It is just an unlucky streak. They happen. For myself I received a few hundred diamonds from GE this week, my diamond farm has scored for the last 2 day at least (around 50 wells), and I've gotten 225 diamonds from GBG today. I don't think they've dried up.

Tharkunn

It's only a 1% chance on the wishing wells, and 5% on the Crow's Nest. That is why people build diamond farm cities with as many wishing wells as they can pack in. If you have 100 wishing wells, the odds say you will get one diamond reward per day, but since it is random some days you get more, and some days you get none.

If you have only been playing a month and have one wishing well and one Crow's Nest, you likely won't see any diamonds for quite awhile yet, maybe months. Or maybe you'll score tomorrow. Long live the RNG ;)
How does one start a new city ... build a diamond farm .... have multiple cities??

CommanderCool1234

Click the little power button in the top right of your screen and then click switch world. Than you will see the worlds you do have, a suggestion world, and all the worlds. Start a new one by just clicking any of them.

Well I learned about building diamond farms today. However, diamonds are only useful for buying diamond expansions. Any other method of expenditure is very wasteful and inefficient. Personally, I find that GE and GBG are the cheapest, fastest, and most reliable methods of getting diamonds.

@QueenChaCha
One quick way to start making progress is to find a good guild ASAP. A good guild will have experienced players that will be able to help you understand how to optimize progression in the game. I must say that at least personally, finding a good guild is the single most important thing in the game. Before joining a good guild, I was only able to progress very slowly and gain <10k score per week. Once I joined my current guild (which is #13 on the us10 Korch server I play on) my progress shot up to 50-100k score per week. A good guild also provides a sense of community and provides motivation for you to keep playing.