• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] How do multiple piece event buildings work?

time4coffee

I haven't had a multi- piece event building before and I was confused on one point. If you have more than 1 building, do you just recieve what is listed for that level, say this building is next to 2 buildings. Do I just get the 11 medals or do I get the coins,FPs and medals?connect event building.jpg

DeletedUser

You get the base production, in your example coins, just for having the building in your city. For each unique (different; multiples of the same building connected do not count) building from the set that touches that building, you get the additional resource/boost listed. In your example, you have two unique buildings touching the Moon Gate, so you would get the coins, Forge Points and Medals. If you put a third unique building (different from the other 3) next to it, you would also get the 10 goods. For a fourth unique building, you would also get 6 more Forge Points in addition to the first 2, for a total of 8 FP.

Lancer

You get the base production, in your example coins, just for having the building in your city. For each unique (different; multiples of the same building connected do not count) building from the set that touches that building, you get the additional resource/boost listed. In your example, you have two unique buildings touching the Moon Gate, so you would get the coins, Forge Points and Medals. If you put a third unique building (different from the other 3) next to it, you would also get the 10 goods. For a fourth unique building, you would also get 6 more Forge Points in addition to the first 2, for a total of 8 FP.

Textbook reply! I couldn't have said it any better than that. I'm currently working on my last piece to my Winter Selection Kit right now and I sold a few things in the Antique Dealer late last night to acquire the remaining piece today since it is one of the items available for purchase.