• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

How do you see your *reputation* ?

lemonwedgie

Done a search, came up with nothing sooooo

How do you see any rep that has been given you? I've looked every where ... am I just having a magic roundabout moment?

DeletedUser8152

Hi Lemon!
You can see your reputation stuff in the user control panel. This link should take you right there:
http://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/usercp.php

Or go to the Quick Links button at the top, click 'General Settings' and then click up one level to 'Settings.' Don't know how clear that is, try and see if it makes sense... Maybe someone else knows a more straightforward way to get there.

Last edited by a moderator:

lemonwedgie

Very clear and thank you! Only thing is, I can only see the last two ... it would be nice if you could see rep given :)

DeletedUser8152

I also can only see the most recent reps given and received. If there is a way to see more, we'll need a real power user to show us!

DeletedUser2145

I believe there's no way to see the whole reputation list, just the most recently received and given reputation. I'll see if I can get a definite answer from the forum admin though.