• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

How do you turn off the Congrats popups?

PJS299

You can use the diamond "collect all" thing. That turns them all into one popup, but other then that, no.

Johnny B. Goode

I manually collect all but one of my cities. The one I use the 5 Diamond collect on is my main, and while it would be a real pain because of all the buildings in it that have those pop ups, the real reason I use the auto collect is because of it producing so many FP. Stopping multiple times mid-collection just to spend FP is a royal pain.

alton of mesq

Another agree, the popups need to go, Not only is it annoying, but every non-essential thing they add, costs us data.
Then theres the never ending stream of "fragments". Who the heck thought that would be a good idea? Did anybody do any research, and ask us if we wanted that junk? I want to play a game, and get the damn prize when I jump thru the hoops. I feel ripped off when I have to keep jumping thru the same hoop a hundred times to win some crappy prize that always ends up being not worth it.
And then we get to the nerfing of the diamomds. News flash, Inno. The only reason I play GE is to win diamonds, to use in my city. You took away the diamonds, you took away our incentive. I dont need a million fragments of crap I dont want. I want something valid and solid.
It costs you absolutely nothing to do the stuff we appreciate. Why must there be a suck factor built into every change you make?

PJS299

Another agree, the popups need to go, Not only is it annoying, but every non-essential thing they add, costs us data.
Then theres the never ending stream of "fragments". Who the heck thought that would be a good idea? Did anybody do any research, and ask us if we wanted that junk? I want to play a game, and get the damn prize when I jump thru the hoops. I feel ripped off when I have to keep jumping thru the same hoop a hundred times to win some crappy prize that always ends up being not worth it.
And then we get to the nerfing of the diamomds. News flash, Inno. The only reason I play GE is to win diamonds, to use in my city. You took away the diamonds, you took away our incentive. I dont need a million fragments of crap I dont want. I want something valid and solid.
It costs you absolutely nothing to do the stuff we appreciate. Why must there be a suck factor built into every change you make?
Yada yada yada, this has been said a gazillion times. There's no point in even saying for the umpteenth time because Inno's not changing it. I hate it too, but we'll have to learn to live with it. Also, it does cost them money, because they are losing money.

Angry.Blanket

Some people like it. Not everyone likes the same thing.

Dominator - X

This is the problem in a nutshell. Paradise Rose and Hidden Goods do this and collecting is interrupted by the message
If you place them in-line or very close together all you have to do is click on the first one and quickly slide across all of them. 1 click and all are collected and 1 popup.

Emberguard

There is also a glitch that will allow you to collect much higher than the 100 FP bar max if you swipe fast enough.
Interestingly, in addition to the swiping thing, anything that appears in the popup (such as the Forge Points from the St. Patricks Trees) don't count towards the 100 Forge Point limit, and therefore treated the same as rewards in Guild Battlegrounds, Guild Expedition etc.

LoveNkind

I manually collect all but one of my cities. The one I use the 5 Diamond collect on is my main, and while it would be a real pain because of all the buildings in it that have those pop ups, the real reason I use the auto collect is because of it producing so many FP. Stopping multiple times mid-collection just to spend FP is a royal pain.
I never thouht of that. Sometimes I fall asleep waiting for things in Inno, and when I am collecting 400 fp, sometimes I forget tofinish a place I have promised, which can hurt paying players.

Pericles the Lion

In my main city I manually collect the first 15 buildings to get the BG bonus on the ones I want then I five-diamond the remainder. 15 pop-ups is annoying.