• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

How Does the New Auto Double Dip Work?

Joeyjojojo

I have searched, but can't seem to find this answer. I know there is now an auto double dip (I just got it from RAH, which was leveled by someone else), but I don't seem to get it from Cape/AO, which I have leveled myself. So does the auto function not apply to FP producers, or does it not apply if I level my own GB or is there a timer that has to kick in (if it is leveled w/in 1 hr of collection, or collected again w/in 1 hr or last collection, no double)? Does anyone know how this works?

DeletedUser

I could be wrong, but I think what you're seeing is a visual glitch, not an auto double dip. I also see a visual indicator that two goods are produced when collecting from a GB that has leveled without being collected first, but I believe you only actually get one of those goods, not both.

Joeyjojojo

Someone in my guild in B (iirc) mentioned this functionality, and this was the first time I've seen it, so was assuming it was implemented.
hmm...well, I can't confirm until I level another goods producer. Maybe I'll force RAH to level again tomorrow and see if I can figure it out.

RazorbackPirate

Stephen is correct, it is a visual glitch. From Thursday's Beta Daily Changelog.
  • Fixed an issue when collecting a goods producing GB after leveling it would cause 2 blimps to rise instead of one.
I expect the glitch will get fixed on the live servers with the next build release.

Joeyjojojo

It was particularly odd, as the 2 had different values (previous level and current level quantities). I guess the previous level one was just a ghost in the machine.