• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

How old is your city? Whats the daily FP production of it?

Wobblist

I'm trying to get a good idea on how well I'm progressing, and if there's anything I can be doing better between events.

I'm focusing on one set from the AD, completing GE4 weekly, doing settlements, daily challenges, and in a diamond league guild that usually places 1st or at least 4th. Spending considerable diamonds to get better event rewards, minus spring event because i was still new and had no idea the hell i was doing.

Im 7 or 8 weeks old in my city, EMA and after this event, I'll have an estimated 55 daily production, excluding the 24 earned hourly or from GE/GBG.. Maybe a nice TF will boost that or some other GE rewards.. I'll have a SoH here after this season but won't be lvl 8 for another 10 seasons I'm assuming. I also have arc, military trio, traz and ToR, next won't be for a while so I can focus on arc80/appropriate levels for the others. I do snipe, but its hard without

So, what's everyone's guaranteed FP collection minus the hourly, and what age? Do you think after this event I'll be in good standing? For my age? Thanks in advance.

Vger

480 days. 435 FP guaranteed minimum. Indy, moving to PE, maybe tomorrow.

I think 55 after 8 weeks puts you ahead of the curve. I focused on building my daily FP income more than the rush for Arc80. It worked for me.

Wobblist

480 days. 435 FP guaranteed minimum. Indy, moving to PE, maybe tomorrow.

I think 55 after 8 weeks puts you ahead of the curve. I focused on building my daily FP income more than the rush for Arc80. It worked for me.
I can kinda do both.. best FP production comes from arc, and the FP GB's will be easy to level after that, as well as HC and ToR. As for now its just focusing on event and special buildings.

I think you're the one who showed me your spreadsheet.. got me wondering how long that took haha. Thanks for the additional info.

time4coffee

PME and I get around 170 FPs a day. I've gone slow, been playing Feb 2019. In the beginning, I started getting extra points with buildings from auctions, an extra point here and there made a big difference then. Now unless a building offers something else, mainly a military boost, I tend to get rid of it if I need space. Most of the FP come from top level event buildings.

Lancer

I've been playing for about 4 years or better. Although, the first year wasn't fully committed. I acquire around 160 fps daily. I'm the leader of a great guild that I've been with since I started playing this game and we was recently ranked 87th overall in Jaims.

Aggressor

1 year, LMA
I wasted the first few months of my game by not asking for help and it slowed my progress. Always ask for help.
My daily collection is about 110, but I devote a lot of city space to attack boost which helps me get forge points from GbG. If we counted those FPs it would average around 180 FPs a day. Some days I'm not lucky, other days I get ridiculous luck. But I also have buildings like ToR, Himeji Castle and Space Carrier that dont exactly produce FPs but do help me get some.
Im actually cutting down my FP production as I get more attack boost buildings. Ive sold almost every shrine of knowledge to my AD and used the coins i got from those to buy Attack Boost buildings. The only times I'm increasing my FP output is when I build a new event building that has FPs or I level up a GB. But daily collection isnt what it used to be now that there's GbG.
At least for you, @Martyrition youre doing great, and building up a good daily collection is important. Eventually it wont be as big a deal but early on it matters a lot especially when you want to level your arc to 80.

Kranyar the Mysterious

Since the introduction of GBG I have found that the older and higher era an active city is, the more likely they are going to be transitioning away from fp producing buildings to Attack and Attack Defense related buildings. Soon fp will just become a side benefit like defense boosts for these cities, though it will probably always be important for newer cities, and there will always be long timers who will refuse to change with the times.

How many truly active higher era cities do you see anymore with row after row of SoK? That used to be the norm, but has quickly changed to fields of SoH, carousels, and other attack boost buildings acquired on the AD.

Sssuperdave

city 1: HMA, 300 days, 149 fp/day
city 2: IA, 105 days, 39 fp/day

As others have said I think you oh are doing well to be at 55 after 8 weeks.

I probably get just as many fp from things other than my city collection, maybe even more, between ge, gbg, daily quests, cultural settlements, HC rewards, and special events. Sounds like you are already doing all of these.

Wobblist

Started Thanksgiving 2019, so about 10 months. Current daily collection is about 300, plus whatever GBG, GE, and Hemiji give.

Thats pretty good for a base collection, what era? What era did you camp the most in thus far? And with the era you're in now, what's your ATT/DEF%?

Wobblist

Since the introduction of GBG I have found that the older and higher era an active city is, the more likely they are going to be transitioning away from fp producing buildings to Attack and Attack Defense related buildings. Soon fp will just become a side benefit like defense boosts for these cities, though it will probably always be important for newer cities, and there will always be long timers who will refuse to change with the times.

How many truly active higher era cities do you see anymore with row after row of SoK? That used to be the norm, but has quickly changed to fields of SoH, carousels, and other attack boost buildings acquired on the AD.

That's probably true because you have more advanced GB's that give FP as well as other important bonuses (CdM, AO, Kraken, HC, and CC) at higher levels, especially with the arc, it's all an inevitable replacement for the smaller, single productions. But as a new city, the only way to build an arc is with a decent collection. Sure, maybe CF first, maybe other FP GB's, but this method builds up a reserve to where once you get 80 arc, you'll be on the 1.9 levelling 2,3 GB's a day, maybe twice over, as well as profiting off neighbors and friends. It's a long start but in the end it'll be worth it.

Tytan the Great

Thats pretty good for a base collection, what era? What era did you camp the most in thus far? And with the era you're in now, what's your ATT/DEF%?
I’m currently camping in Industrial for about 2 months now. It is the longest I’ve stayed in an era. Usually I spend less than a month each before. I would have stayed in Colonial longer had I not accidentally trigger the Industrial bonus quest and lost my second recurring quest slot. My att/def stat is about 330/250. I plan on staying here until I got all my GBs to 60, then age up and spend a few weeks in each of the next few age to try it out. Next camp age will probably be PME.

Wobblist

Well here I am, almost 2 months later and I have 129 from daily collections, excluding the hourly total. I also have a 2nd TF upgrade waiting for my next TF, 2 SSW upgrades and slowly stockpiling colossus for that to be maxed. AD has been nice to me as I chose the gong of wisdom set and I have that complete and leveled. My AA is 170/140 in EMA, arc at 10. Going to get traz, TOR to 10 next then I'll power level my arc.

I was hoping to get more Asylum upgrades from this Halloween event but its only to lv5 at the moment. Those will start showing up in AD I presume?

What's a good base FP production to get before prioritizing AA% from events? I like a decent balance between the two, as I was thinking around 250. Having that in mind I guess it'll take me another 4 months for that, hopeful to get pretty lucky these next few events and GE prizes. One other question, do y'all have multiple SOH's or just one and sell the rest?

Thanks in advance for any further advice.. and to all of you active members, with your responses in threads as I casually lurk and absorb your knowledge; so thank you as well.

Edit: EMA sucks, and I want to camp in either LMA or HMA - which one's better for GBG ease?