• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] How to find out who's aided me withough creating a spreadsheet!

Agreed 100%. Do it to neighbors, but not friends or guildmates. At least not if you want to remain such.
I've realized it may be different guild by guild? I sent a note to everyone, some never heard of the unspoken rule, others thought what was the point, and others suggested it could be suggested for some people. Everybodies got an opinion lol(these were all Guildmates, friends.

New players and those who have never played competitively often have no clue about any of the more "advanced" play styles or etiquette.
Many of those are very well seasoned players. But, they did mention that newer people for example had a different meaning to sniping as an example. And that "game play" (I can't remember what aspect it was we were discussing at the time) has changed over the years.

But, being new, that's why I have been asking a number of questions here and elsewhere, to learn the game and etiquette. But, I've been amazed how some people get angry at my question(s). Anyway, thanks for listening.