• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

how to store buildings

DeletedUser

is there a way i can store a building such as a stone mason building so i can free up land on m
There is an item called "Store Building", but it cannot be used on regular buildings like a Stone Mason. It can only be used on special/event buildings. The only thing you can do with regular buildings is sell them and then rebuild them later if you need them again.

Omethan

I have a question on a similar point. Is there simple person to person sales? I have an extra theater. I want to sell it to a player with a stone masonry for some stone. Is this possible?

Omethan

I have a question on a similar point. Is there simple person to person sales? I have an extra theater. I want to sell it to a player with a stone masonry for some stone. Is this possible?
I think I see it. Will I be able to do that when I get to Economics in the tech tree?

UBERhelp1

I think I see it. Will I be able to do that when I get to Economics in the tech tree?
No, that unlocks the Antiques Dealer which is used to trade in items for "Trade Coins" and "Gems" which in turn can be used to buy other buildings and items.

Omethan

No, that unlocks the Antiques Dealer which is used to trade in items for "Trade Coins" and "Gems" which in turn can be used to buy other buildings and items.
Now that makes me curious. So is the Antiques Dealer like a pawn shop? Could you get quick gems for a challenge and then buy an item back or buy items other people put there? If not, I propose that if just for the realism of something you see all over.

Super Catanian

Now that makes me curious. So is the Antiques Dealer like a pawn shop?
Yes, in the sense that you sell stuff and the AD can sell it back at a much higher rate.

Could you get quick gems for a challenge and then buy an item back or buy items other people put there?
You get Gemstones when you sell some items. You cannot buy items that other players have sold.

not, I propose that if just for the realism of something you see all over.
Maybe, but be wary.

RazorbackPirate

It's not a pawn shop, it's an Antiques Dealer. You can sell items to the AD, you can buy items from the AD either off the shelf or by winning a bid auction. Once you sell, you cannot get your item back, it is gone forever. What is available in the shop or in auctions has nothing to do with what you, or anyone else has sold.

When you sell, the item ceases to exist. When you buy or win an auction, a new item is created and placed in your inventory.

Also, let's be clear about some terminology, just in case. In game bastardized slang aside,

Gemstones are not Diamonds. Diamonds are not Gemstones.
Gemstones are Gemstones and can only be obtained and used in the Antiques Dealer.
Coins are not Gold, Gold is not coins. Gold is an EMA good.

Omethan

I gather Gemstones have nothing to do with the Jewelry production site. So the AD is not an extension of the Market. It is strictly for challenges which involve Gemstones and other challenge-specific items. I'll be interested to see what a Guild Expedition is. My first is this Tuesday. I suppose then I'll find out what I'll use the AD for when I reach it. The Daily Challenges and the Continent Map battles involve game aspects and battle capabilities I don't have yet. So I'm speculating and waiting to go beyond just building, collecting, exchanging favours, and forging through the beginner ages. Thanks for the replies.

BruteForceAttack

I gather Gemstones have nothing to do with the Jewelry production site. So the AD is not an extension of the Market. It is strictly for challenges which involve Gemstones and other challenge-specific items. I'll be interested to see what a Guild Expedition is. My first is this Tuesday. I suppose then I'll find out what I'll use the AD for when I reach it. The Daily Challenges and the Continent Map battles involve game aspects and battle capabilities I don't have yet. So I'm speculating and waiting to go beyond just building, collecting, exchanging favours, and forging through the beginner ages. Thanks for the replies.

Check this:

Kranyar the Mysterious

Just be careful how far you progress on the Campaign Map, and I highly recommend not rushing through the tech tree.

Stay put in each age for a bit of time to build up your strength.

Advancing through the ages too quickly is the #1 mistake players make in this game!

Last edited:

RazorbackPirate

Correct. Jewelry is an IA good and has no relationship to gemstones in the AD.

The Daily Challenge will stop giving you tasks to advance on the C-Map once you have conquered any scouted provinces. Once you have no scouted provinces, the DC will no longer give you any C-Map related tasks.

There's a whole lot of stuff that is acquired through events and regular game play that you won't have use for. Instead of those items just sitting in inventory doing nothing, you can sell those items to the AD for Trade Coins and Gemstones. Those Trade Coins and Gemstones can then be used to purchase items you can use from the AD.