• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

I am a cheater now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser31540

I've got 90k plus to right now. I worked hard for them, and will spend them in whatever manner pleases me. I do not enjoy being called a cheater , so took issue when I saw this thread. But, in hindsight I just shouldn't have posted. None of this concerns anyone that's posted. Peace

You werent called a cheater — or maybe you were but your push account wasnt — lol

My 2 cents:

As SlongShanks said it doesnt make much sense for llq to bring this to the forum — she must have gotten a lot of spam accusatory messages in order for her to bring it here — and for LLQ to have felt the need / urge is noteworthy

- It seems that LLQ writes in different ‘voices’ ... interesting

- it makes 0 sense that both parties who contributed points that have allegedly stopped playing the game showed up here on the forums to back LLQ

All signs point me to believe in a cheating mult-accounting pusher - though this is only speculation

But either way it makes little difference .... inno doesnt care about multi-account same world players — if they did they wouldnt be everywhere

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14354

As SlongShanks said it doesnt make much sense for llq to bring this to the forum — she must have gotten a lot of spam accusatory messages in order for her to bring it here — and for LLQ to have felt the need / urge is noteworthy

Having followed this thread for a few weeks now, I have no real opinion on the underlying issue.

However, I can offer a plausible alternative explanation for why LLQ brought the issue to the forum...

Just look at her posts. They invariably reference her rank in her worlds, the levels of her GBs, how many extra BPs she has, etc. She clearly does so for the inevitable follow-up post from someone else saying "wow, I wish I could be that high level". This thread was clearly designed to elicit responses like "no, you clearly earned it". And sure enough, she got the validation she was looking for.

EDIT: I guess I should have added that I think she wasn't anticipating the direction the conversation would turn. I assume she thought she would get a handful of "not possibles", and not a few people taking the accusation at face value

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Having followed this thread for a few weeks now, I have no real opinion on the underlying issue.

However, I can offer a plausible alternative explanation for why LLQ brought the issue to the forum...

Just look at her posts. They invariably reference her rank in her worlds, the levels of her GBs, how many extra BPs she has, etc. She clearly does so for the inevitable follow-up post from someone else saying "wow, I wish I could be that high level". This thread was clearly designed to elicit responses like "no, you clearly earned it". And sure enough, she got the validation she was looking for.

EDIT: I guess I should have added that I think she wasn't anticipating the direction the conversation would turn. I assume she thought she would get a handful of "not possibles", and not a few people taking the accusation at face value
That explanation exactly fits her pattern of posting here on the Forum. Good call. Perfect example of someone who desperately needs validation. I should have seen that.

DeletedUser

Well of course, you should have, Longshanks. Being a professional who's spent so much time with the client, I mean.

These last two posts are the most ludicrous yet.
Ignoring the fact that her posts are almost always tooting her own horn in one way or another is what's ludicrous. She's not a cheater, she just needs everyone to either see how great she is or see her as a victim of unfair accusations. It doesn't take a mental health professional to see that .

*Arturis*

Ignoring the fact that her posts are almost always tooting her own horn in one way or another is what's ludicrous. She's not a cheater, she just needs everyone to either see how great she is or see her as a victim of unfair accusations. It doesn't take a mental health professional to see that .
Interesting!
Didn’t know you see it that way.
Most my posts were aiming to give advice, share my perspective, or just statistical data about the game in general.
And what is up with this personal attack about my mental health?
You are way out of your line here.

Last edited:

DeletedUser14354

My Arc can be unlocked to 21k levels
The difference between the highest and the lowest one is 381bps
So the percentage is (381/21,000/9)*100= 0.2% of you not getting a match full sets

Last edited: Aug 29, 2018
LacLongQuan, Aug 29, 2018

DeletedUser14354

With a level 95 traz I make 280 rogues every 2 days or 140 rogues/day. And I don’t even have any rogues hideout in town. Don’t need them as I still have 12,930 rogues left in my inventory, will last for a very long time.

Brisgard
LacLongQuan, Aug 15, 2018 Report

DeletedUser14354

Again, I don't know if she is using push accounts or not, nor do I care.

However, the title of the thread says it all. She didn't ask for advice on how to respond to the accusation. She was asking for validation. She has gotten that. Lets all move on.

DeletedUser

Interesting!
Didn’t know you see it that way.
Most my posts were aiming to give advice, share my perspective, or just statistical data about the game in general.
And what is up with this personal attack about my mental health?
You are way out of your line here.
That wasn't an attack on your mental health, it was a response to another player implying that only a mental health professional would be able to detect your personality quirk. We all have personality quirks, don't be so sensitive.

Colb777

I've just been observing this one up until now. I don't really get into most of the threads as so many of the topics are flooded with moronic responses.

LLQ can easily talk her way out of any accusations, not necessarily because she's innocent (though I don't care either way...live and let live) but having been falsely accused of cheating a few time by haters myself, I am one to give high level players the benefit of the doubt.

Most importantly though Stephen Longshanks and Indisposed999 are hilarious as #@%$& and make boring, long threads quite enjoyable

Status
Not open for further replies.