• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

I MESSED UP

So apparently while clearing out what I thought was unwanted stuff after the event. I accidentally sold my Shinto Temple that comes from the Japanese settlement. I have upgrades for it. Just not the Temple itself. Anyway of getting another? Do they show up in the AD? I don't recall ever seeing one. UGH. I would hate to have all these upgrades without the main part.

Glockgemini

You have only 24H to submit your service ticket and expect them to find that action in the log. It helps to list the approx minute it happened

CaptainKirk1234

Why is it you have to get in on every possible post, even if you have no idea how it works? If and when they return it, it will be returned to your inventory.
Why is it that you are always nagging on me? 5 other people posted on this thread other than you and me. I said 1 thing that had already been mentioned... And 1 thing that he should do... for all we know @Duke of Stover thought it was a good Idea to place a few SoK's where the Shinto temple was, so I was just reminding him to keep the space clear, even if it is in Inventory he has to place it right? A lot of other posts on this thread repeat thing's other's have said... and then they add something new.
But wait... they don't know what they are talking about right... they have no Idea how "it" works, because you do, right? I don't think any of the people on the thread have a lot of experiencing coding so there suggestions are worthless... just like mine.
Also @Agent327 don't you think your post is a little "off topic?" How is that being constructive to the conversation? And agent don't get angry at me for answering back publicly... you where the one that started it.

Last edited:

Emberguard

Guys, please. Just put the ticket in. Support will look at it and they'll either say it's within criteria or they won't.

@CaptainKirk1234 thanks for trying to help, I appreciate the thought. However Support will provide any instructions needed once they receive the ticket.

Agent327

for all we know @Duke of Stover thought it was a good Idea to place a few SoK's where the Shinto temple was, so I was just reminding him to keep the space clear, even if it is in Inventory he has to place it right?

If he had placed a few SoK's, you are to late anyhow, but you are telling him to leave the space where he deleted it. One, it does not matter what space he leaves open and two, Support knows where to put it and that is not the place where it was before, as you so obviously seem to think.

Also @Agent327 don't you think your post is a little "off topic?" How is that being constructive to the conversation. and agent don't get angry at me for answering back publicly... you where the one that started it.

Having to correct the advice you give is is not off topic