• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

I'm in Titan. I have a quest to build Igloos. HOW?

FriarTuck

I can get to my Titan colony but I don't see any way to build stuff. Do I have to advance on the tech tree (shudder at the cost). Thanks

xivarmy

Igloos are unlocked from the start as soon as you land on titan. if you don't have them in your build menu I guess you're encountering some sort of bug.

qaccy

Am I the only one who thinks it's weird to see a player in SAT asking how to build? I certainly hope it's just a bug that caused the build menu not to appear or something.

PJS299

Realizing of course, if this were any previous age, the statement would instead be past 100 ;)
For real, though. These people must be rich, the diamond costs for the BPs and goods must be out of this world. (get it)

PJS299

Considering how long it takes to announce the launch of a new era and the actual launch (years), I think that a player's ability to afford it is more related to being somewhat frugal and spending wisely rather than having more than other gamers. ;)

Yes, diamond expansions can be extraordinarily expensive but if you already know that by having completed 18 eras you can more easily plan for it. It's just another example of learning to and becoming a master of balancing your city's budget as you navigate the game through the eras.
Well there's also no way to have 20000 SAT goods on the first day without buying... With that and the expansions, it gets expensive.