• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Inflation!

Ebeondi Asi

All three of my CF are around level 100 plus and I still do not do RQs much. To me RQ'ing is mindless brain killing..etc.
I can do a few but I cannot see the worth of doing 2000 a day like some players do. (Even Titan Goods cannot make me do RQs)
Perhaps part of my unwillingness is I play three equal cities. so if I did one I would do all thre and that would be 6000 RQs a day.. No way.. just no way.. I do thirtyand I am wondering why am I bothering..

PJS299

We were all talking about selling Arc goods, but I just traded 1:1 Indy for FE for free. I gave 1000 of each Indy and got 1000 of each FE. No payment required... The game has changed so much.

Ebeondi Asi

I would give free goods to build anything SAV and below to my Guild members. Most top Guilds do that. For me in particular, SAJM GB would be a bit harder now, mainly because I 'm not making any more SAJM at this point. And SAT are not even thinkable by me to offer for any reason in foreseeable future,( I do not sell goods so don't ask. LoL)

Emberguard

You're way off base as to how goods traders got their goods - even back in the day it had nothing to do with goods buildings - it was all CF for the biggest sellers (spoken as one of those sellers - and btw, i was a fighter primarily). You just couldn't make that many from goods buildings.
That and from the sale of goods.

I’m not sure how many bothered with it, but I know at least some would request specific Ages as part of the deal, then sell the goods they got to those that needed lower era treasury goods

Jackshat

I remember buying my Arc goods for 1000 FP 2 years ago. Now I'm seeing the same person sell them for 3k FP. And I'm buying Centaurus goods for 4k FP! The inflation is crazy! Inflation is so bad it has hit online games! What's next? Dollar Tree raising prices above a dollar? Oh, wait! That Already happened! Soon, buying a Tiger's Den in the AD will cost 60,000 Trade Coins and 60 Gems. Get prepared.

I know that SAT goods are in high demand, it just seemed relevant to the topic. This is a joke. I said it, so no arguing about how insensitive I am.
Are you in East Nagach? I trade SAT goods for EMA-HMA goods at 1:2...and your first borns.