• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Inflation!

PJS299

I remember buying my Arc goods for 1000 FP 2 years ago. Now I'm seeing the same person sell them for 3k FP. And I'm buying Centaurus goods for 4k FP! The inflation is crazy! Inflation is so bad it has hit online games! What's next? Dollar Tree raising prices above a dollar? Oh, wait! That Already happened! Soon, buying a Tiger's Den in the AD will cost 60,000 Trade Coins and 60 Gems. Get prepared.

I know that SAT goods are in high demand, it just seemed relevant to the topic. This is a joke. I said it, so no arguing about how insensitive I am.

Emberguard

I remember buying my Arc goods for 1000 FP 2 years ago. Now I'm seeing the same person sell them for 3k FP

While the Arc would more than pay for itself at that price, I wouldn't even consider it at that price. There's cheaper prices out there I'm sure

Ebeondi Asi

Dang, Arc goods three years ago I paid 225, 250 and one set free from the Guild leader.
The Centarus Goods for 4000 Fp is a very good deal right now. If yo wait the price may go down eventually. Say in six months. But probably not by a lot. The demand for Saturn Goods is going to be extremely high for a very long time.

xivarmy

I could see setting my fee for arc goods at somewhere around 1k FP in some situations with the disclaimer "there's surely better prices out there, I'm not really looking to sell, but if you're in a pinch, i've got them for 1k".

jimakoskx

why not make some computations here?

350 bio(5x5)
450 water(7x4)
300 alge (6x5)
400 cond (4x6)
375 nano (5x5)

Two lanes all....but dont know the costs...so may someone fill it better
and i believe that we will see that....5.000 FP is VERY SMALL amount....

PJS299

350 bio(5x5)
450 water(7x4)
300 alge (6x5)
400 cond (4x6)
375 nano (5x5)

This would be true in most cases, but most people selling goods have special buildings and GBs providing them goods. These can provide more in less space, and don't need two lanes.

jimakoskx

i never thought that you prompt me to not do it.
So i am asking some of your (or any old player) help to make a good estimation/computation
because indeed ..i dont know many things...;):)

Emberguard

350 bio(5x5)
450 water(7x4)
300 alge (6x5)
400 cond (4x6)
375 nano (5x5)

If you’re able to place the actual goods buildings, you’re able to place event buildings that don’t require consuming goods from 3 ages below.

A more accurate cost would be the 15 goods in a 2x3 sleigh builder.

Current event gives 40 goods in a 4x4 space (Sunhaven palace) and 4x5 (Legendary Lodge). Both give other resources in that same space such as forge points and army boosts

But really, here’s the thing. You only need 1,750 of each Future good to complete the techtree. If a Future Era player has that in inventory and already has a Arc, the rest of their goods stock is almost worthless to them. They can’t use those goods for anything other than negotiations and treasury donations. The kind of player selling goods isn’t a big negotiator, they’ll be a fighter. So their main goods stock is from things they already had and would have always had even if they never sold to you

I don’t mind paying for goods, that‘s only fair as they put in the work to reach Future. But thousands of forge points for Future era goods is much higher than I would think reasonable for those goods

Last edited:

Just An Observer

Over here I have one of Prog era's most powerful cities but it is being built up for a 5 era jump to Future in mid-2024, with CF 158 being the real consumer of time (It is 146 right now). The Abort 2000 RQ machine will be running strong too. What do I figure on doing with those goods? Anyone who needs Arc goods can get them for free from me so long as they are in Cirgard and pay the 1 FP per trade price. The goods trade ratio will be 2 for 1 in their favor and I will take anything. As a lot of lower era goods pile up, I can then assist those lower era players with the goods they need at no cost other than the 1 FP per trade payment to INNO.

It will be nice and also fun to help out those who are trying to get a foothold in this game!

DreadfulCadillac

350 bio(5x5)
450 water(7x4)
300 alge (6x5)
400 cond (4x6)
375 nano (5x5)

5K FP for 1.875K goods? You're out of your mind. That's 2.67 FP/Good! More then the going rate for a HYDRA set

jimakoskx

As i said i dont know much..and ofcource as i dont have any arc(having a lot of BPs)
it would be reasonable to say that just a few FPs are enough.(as much of you saying)
----
Taking in fact that Arc is too appreciated by the meaning
that the game has some more things to do than get happy
by the extra things gaining from an Arc....
(meaning is like most men wants to date with a beatifull woman but when finally they dating her
....not so much enthousiasm after a few dates...same arc...many people thing
"oh...primary goal is to have an Arc...and my game satisfaction will be in sky..."
But ..no...NO!!!...is not like this...
So..taking this as a fact also...
-------
WHY a player from >future era ...got bother and start make GIFTS the Arc goods?
Emberguard said that propably those people are fighters and not negotiating.
But still why (for them) not have future goods stocked for some negotiations lvl 4 lets say GE?
And why (in final sayings) why they should keep all those productions you saying
EATING their square space for offering arc goods ...that they can use this space for other buildings going further in eras etc.
------
Conclusion .... its nice to have "good" people gifting arc goods
as it is nice (for bad people of Promitheus)
to have good people being doctors saving the life of those bad people
And those bad people taking lifes of other(or same) good or bad people. !!!!

Sheeps are nice !!!

xivarmy

As i said i dont know much..and ofcource as i dont have any arc(having a lot of BPs)
it would be reasonable to say that just a few FPs are enough.(as much of you saying)
----
Taking in fact that Arc is too appreciated by the meaning
that the game has some more things to do than get happy
by the extra things gaining from an Arc....
(meaning is like most men wants to date with a beatifull woman but when finally they dating her
....not so much enthousiasm after a few dates...same arc...many people thing
"oh...primary goal is to have an Arc...and my game satisfaction will be in sky..."
But ..no...NO!!!...is not like this...
So..taking this as a fact also...
-------
WHY a player from >future era ...got bother and start make GIFTS the Arc goods?
Emberguard said that propably those people are fighters and not negotiating.
But still why (for them) not have future goods stocked for some negotiations lvl 4 lets say GE?
And why (in final sayings) why they should keep all those productions you saying
EATING their square space for offering arc goods ...that they can use this space for other buildings going further in eras etc.
------
Conclusion .... its nice to have "good" people gifting arc goods
as it is nice (for bad people of Promitheus)
to have good people being doctors saving the life of those bad people
And those bad people taking lifes of other(or same) good or bad people. !!!!

Sheeps are nice !!!
It's just how things evolved over time. There are tons of goods out there accidentally that people aren't attached to - and some people are willing to give them away. For most eras, you only really see goods sales on the newer servers for the most part because there's few high era players on them and a lot of people looking for the goods.

Older servers the amount of FP one can ask for goods dropped down down down over time til it got to the point that it wasn't worth the nuisance to sell anymore and people started giving away goods rather than bothering.

SAT has turned that on its head by creating a constant demand, so it may be reverting to goods selling being a serious option again. And one thought to go with that is "sure i'll sell other goods, but i'm not going to sell them cheap because it has to be worth the nuisance to me".

jimakoskx

We can even think as follows.
Assume
a)Only one server
b)1000+5 active players
c)Starting now
d)5 players somehow go future era at 1 month
e)and they can now sell arc goods for lets say (surelly) 6 months(nobody in 6 months going to future)

Now from 1000 players lets say 500 stay iron and 500 continues for...future.
And half of them 250+250 just dont care about Arc.

So we can compute
a)How much FP those 250 players (from iron era) are willing to pay?
b)How much FP those 250 players (from going to future asap) are willing to pay?
c)And...most basic ...how much FP going to sell those 5 players?
---
(easilly? seems that 5 players can not even satisfy the market...?)

xivarmy

You're way off base as to how goods traders got their goods - even back in the day it had nothing to do with goods buildings - it was all CF for the biggest sellers (spoken as one of those sellers - and btw, i was a fighter primarily). You just couldn't make that many from goods buildings.

As for titan goods, the thing is people haven't even gotten their own needs settled, so if people want to buy, they're going to have to pay enough that the seller would rather have the FP than the goods. We are after all talking about 10-15k titan goods to build the buildings - and more with each additional level you want to unlock. A mere few thousand is certainly not going to do that yet - and maybe not ever as the demand is only going to increase as the building levels go up if people want to keep going.

I did sell a hydra set for a bit less than 30k (it's the biggest of the 3, 15k goods - that's a rate of ~2 FP/good). Thing is I'm happy to keep these - so there's really no pressure for me to drop my price in the foreseeable future. If there's continued buyers at that price, I'll probably continue selling. If not, I'll use the goods to build and level them myself.