• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Inno? Are you testing special offers?

Are special offers:

• (1) Overpriced

Votes: 23 95.8%
  • (2) They're okay

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • (3) Underpriced

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DeletedUser28670

Well guys today I came on in my BA questing city and guess what, I got a special offer! Y'know, the beta kind, diamonds for stuff... I got the offer 1.5k diamonds for a kiosk. Who else has been getting these?

DeletedUser26120

Yes they are testing them, I got Tree of Love offer for 400 diamonds yesterday.

Also got watchfires offered for 300 or so a while ago.

Would be handy if rogue hideout pops up on a new world!

DeletedUser28670

I do think they're a bit overpriced.... 1.5 grand diamonds for a kiosk? Opinions? Do you think these special offers are (1) overpriced (2) they're good or (3) underpriced?

DeletedUser27889

Screen Shot 2017-08-23 at 1.52.29 PM.png

I had received one before but I can't remember what it was only that it was way more than I would have spent on it.

2K for an Aviary? No thank you.

I think they are looking at this as like an auction, seeing what people will pay by throwing out high numbers until they settle on something more reasonable.

From beta these could only be bought once but I don't know if that had been changed. I hope not or at least it's still limited.

Funny how were all getting different things. I do not have an Aviary, I did not finish that quest which is why I guess I got that offer.

Inno ya wanna make some money out of me? Offer me this:
Screen Shot 2017-08-23 at 1.57.45 PM.png

sirblu

Well guys today I came on in my BA questing city and guess what, I got a special offer! Y'know, the beta kind, diamonds for stuff... I got the offer 1.5k diamonds for a kiosk. Who else has been getting these?

I got one on J world - a Fishing Hut for 1,500 Diamonds - Yeah Right!

DeletedUser28670

Well seems like everyone thinks it's overpriced: I'm with y'all, these are good items but Inno seems to think they're spectacular items of insane value LoL

DeletedUser30312

Yup, I got the Balloon too:

offer.png

I don't mind if Inno offers rewards from past events, but I think they should wait a bit after an event ends before putting the prizes in these offers. Those of us who made the effort to complete the event should have a few months to use the items before people just plunk down diamonds on them. I'd say about 6 months is fair.

I do not have an Aviary, I did not finish that quest which is why I guess I got that offer.

I'm pretty sure it's not working that way. ;)

Inno ya wanna make some money out of me? Offer me this:
View attachment 6353

I wouldn't be opposed to seeing avatars offered like this either, but I'd probably not want to spend more than 50 diamonds on one.

DeletedUser28970

Ive been getting those for about the last week ... all just want to suck diamonds outta my bodily orifices ... a colossal waste of programming time if you ask me.

DeletedUser30312

Ask the people with 5 out of 6 pieces...

View attachment 6366

If waiting half a year feels fair.

Depends on this item. If it's a building like the type of stuff that gets offered during the seasonal events which people can get multiple copies of, then it's okay if there isn't a waiting period. Something from the Historical Events, where you have to complete an entire questline to earn it is more of what I'm talking about. I'm not overly keen on the idea of spending the effort to win something like the Sundial Spire that just got offered if someone can just plunk down a pile of diamonds in a week or two and get one. I'd like to have a bit of a grace period, so to speak, where people looking at my city can see that I finished an event.

DeletedUser30312

I got this today not long after logging in:

offer.png

30 FP for 600 diamonds comes out to 20 diamond/FP. For comparison, I spliced in a shot of the FP purchase window, the normal price is 50 diamonds for 1 FP. Even though that's a 60% discount, I suppose a lot of players would rather spend coin instead. For me, I'm saving those diamonds up for the CA expansions when I level. Might not be bad for end game players with more diamonds than they can use though.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser28670

500 diamonds for a ___________ (guess what it is!)
Sadly, it's a store building kit.