• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Inno? Are you testing special offers?

Are special offers:

• (1) Overpriced

Votes: 23 95.8%
  • (2) They're okay

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • (3) Underpriced

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DeletedUser30312

Whoops, worded that wrong.

I still say it's not bad if you want to by FP with diamonds, probably good for the whales, but there are better uses for diamonds.

Algona

I got that 400 FP for 20 Diamonds.

No, wait. It was 20 FP for 400 DIamonds.

That;s the cost of the next Diamond Expansion in that city.

20 FP = Expansion?

Dear INNO

I'll be happy to buy Expansions for 20 FP..

kthnxbye SendMeAllYouHave.

DeletedUser30246

Mine (currently) is 400 Diamonds/20 FP

1) First one was a level up kit/ (Don't remember diamonds)
2) Second was Aviary/2000 Diamonds

Can't wait to see number 4 ....

Czari

I've been getting similar offers as well but I don't purchase items for my cities with diamonds and will never purchase diamonds. The main reason I began playing FoE was that it didn't cost $15.00/mo as the prior games I played (WoW, EQ, etc.) and since I now live on a very limited/fixed income, paying for a game is out of the question.

DeletedUser28970

I've been getting similar offers as well but I don't purchase items for my cities with diamonds and will never purchase diamonds. The main reason I began playing FoE was that it didn't cost $15.00/mo as the prior games I played (WoW, EQ, etc.) and since I now live on a very limited/fixed income, paying for a game is out of the question.
I totally agree with you! For me this is just another sales pitch in 'the mess up in the corner' I win some diamonds on the reoccurring quests and in GE. I slave for them and only spend them on expansions. I sure as the dickens wouldn't buy them and much less waste them on a sales pitch.

DeletedUser26120

I don't purchase items for my cities with diamonds
You should eventually get enough free diamonds to buy some of the expansions.

Since those last the whole game, they're the best value you can get out of diamonds.

Many people play multiple worlds and farm the quests for extra diamonds, so you could do that as well.