• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Inno Doesnt Care, dont bother proposing anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Da Noob

Ardak, my assertion is they dont implement our proposals. Ive gone through the 21 most recent proposals going back 9 months and none have been implemented. Your response that none of them met the Proposal Guidelines is silly. I encourage anyone to find a proposal that has actually been implemented. Surely there are good ideas around that have come from the proposal process they outlined. Im telling you, they are adding things, fixing things, doing things, but not because of or as a result of our proposals.

My assertion is they are ignoring this process that they set up and we are all wasting our time. Prove me wrong by showing me a proposal that was directly implemented.

Da Noob

Ardak, them not implementing our proposals are not proof that they did not meet the Proposal Guidelines.

DeletedUser26154

Ardak, them not implementing our proposals are not proof that they did not meet the Proposal Guidelines.

Well, I don't know what to say.
I'm not a Moderator, nor do I work for Inno.
I used to run a business and let me tell you one thing:
Everyone thinks they have a better way of doing things.

download (3).jpg

And that all changes once you have a business.
If they are not taking your proposal, do not take it personally.
They have to look at the Big Picture.
Most people can't do that.

download (11).jpg

I've learned to see things beyond myself.

Da Noob

Is anyone at all concerned that they set up a proposal system and then dont implement a single one (going back 9 months)?

DeletedUser28970

Actually, in reality, the forum members are all picking on you ... that's what they are "concerned" about. Seriously. You painted a target on your forehead so now they don't care about the topic. :eek: You sorta asked for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.