• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

IOS update to 139

DeletedUser37379

Dear fellow players,

I’m new to the forum boards and recently started playing the game again.
I know the mobile version can take days longer to be released in the App Store and don’t mean to be impatient.
It’s almost been a week and in the App Store I can still only see version 1.138.0.
Have any mobile players on iOS ipad or iPhone been able to update to 1.139.0?
I’m worried that it’s just me which I know is probably being paranoid and I’m by no means complaing that it’s taking long. I just want to make sure everything on my end is working properly.

Any help to my question or responses will be well appreciated!
Thank you,
Rainspotter

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser37379

Whats bad about it? what is in the update? i forgot

So the update is in the iOS App Store? When I look it still shows the 138 version. On my phone and iPad.
Can someone confirm that the update is now in the App Store?
If not, what could the reason be that mine isn’t?

DeletedUser37379

Yup Android release is confirmed.
Can any IOS iPhone and or IPad mobile player confirm when the update hits the App Store please? Or if it has yet. I got confirmation on the Android so it should be soon but I don’t see it yet.
Thanks!

Agent327

Yup Android release is confirmed.
Can any IOS iPhone and or IPad mobile player confirm when the update hits the App Store please? Or if it has yet. I got confirmation on the Android so it should be soon but I don’t see it yet.
Thanks!

Will it be like this with every update? It comes when it comes. Put your updates on automatic if it is such a big deal for you.

DeletedUser33179

Come on now. Take a deep breath. Your anxiety makes no sense. You're using your mobile device without issue. You know ios updates can typically be delayed days as the norm. No game Events have ever been delayed for ios users on live servers (that happens only for those playing beta, but is expected due to Inno's own timing in releasing versions to pc vs mobile when testing things). And the new mobile release has literally only 2 changes, which affect building displays -- seeing the star over motivated decorations again & view of a building's boosted rewards in addition to its main award. That's it.

DeletedUser37379

Come on now. Take a deep breath. Your anxiety makes no sense. You're using your mobile device without issue. You know ios updates can typically be delayed days as the norm. No game Events have ever been delayed for ios users on live servers (that happens only for those playing beta, but is expected due to Inno's own timing in releasing versions to pc vs mobile when testing things). And the new mobile release has literally only 2 changes, which affect building displays -- seeing the star over motivated decorations again & view of a building's boosted rewards in addition to its main award. That's it.

I didn’t want to bring this up in this thread but I’ve had someone logging into my account and hacking other games I have too. In short, I’m making sure the problem doesn’t escalate and I start missing updates. That’s why I’ve been keeping tabs on this update, I don’t care when it comes, or what changes are in the update, but just making sure I’m still getting updates for this game.
Although I do understand your reaction to my posts.

DeletedUser36624

Well. Friend had their Android tablet update overnight, and this morning I get a "what fresh hell is this" text.

Long story short, "horrible", "headache", "nausea", "runs hot now".

Bad update. No cookie.

DeletedUser33179

I didn’t want to bring this up in this thread but I’ve had someone logging into my account and hacking other games I have too. In short, I’m making sure the problem doesn’t escalate and I start missing updates. That’s why I’ve been keeping tabs on this update, I don’t care when it comes, or what changes are in the update, but just making sure I’m still getting updates for this game.
Although I do understand your reaction to my posts.

Ah, OK. Your concern makes bit more sense now.

DeletedUser36624

Kinda scratching my head over what hacking has to do with you not being able to update the game, but o_O

As of about 10 seconds ago, no update on the App Store, but oooh, new Plague, Inc. update!

Agent327

Either the hacking done to me has escalated into me not being able to play this game anymore and possibly any games on iOS or it hasn’t.

Most people who think they are hacked are totally paranoid and yet stupid enough to share their passwords. If you are not able to play the game it does not matter what version you have. You either cvan or you can not. An update will not change anything to that.

DeletedUser37379

I’ve never shared any passwords for anything, nor would I. I’ve been dealing with hacking issues for three years now which all started on my laptop. All of my emails, iOS games, apps, and worst of all social media. I wish it were paranoia, truly. I won’t get into how it all happened and bore everyone and I definitely won’t make an update thread for every update.
What I meant was if I can no longer get updates for this game and or others, it wouldn’t be practical to continue playing the game(s) on older versions. I can play the game, but someone logs into my account fairly often and screws around with my resources, and does things to inhibit my progress. I’m not looking for sympathy, not trying to play victim, I’ve just been looking for a confirmation once an iOS player gets their update.
The last thing I want is to argue, I’m here to be friendly, and if there is anything I can ever do to help a fellow gamer, I’d do my best to help them.

DeletedUser21322

Please submit a Support ticket so we are able to look into what is happening.