• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

IOS update to 139

DeletedUser29623

The last thing I want is to argue, I’m here to be friendly, and if there is anything I can ever do to help a fellow gamer, I’d do my best to help them

Your question is perfectly reasonable and that’s just the neighborhood troll, so don’t sweat it.

Agent327

I’ve never shared any passwords for anything, nor would I. I’ve been dealing with hacking issues for three years now which all started on my laptop. All of my emails, iOS games, apps, and worst of all social media. I wish it were paranoia, truly. I won’t get into how it all happened and bore everyone and I definitely won’t make an update thread for every update.
What I meant was if I can no longer get updates for this game and or others, it wouldn’t be practical to continue playing the game(s) on older versions. I can play the game, but someone logs into my account fairly often and screws around with my resources, and does things to inhibit my progress. I’m not looking for sympathy, not trying to play victim, I’ve just been looking for a confirmation once an iOS player gets their update.
The last thing I want is to argue, I’m here to be friendly, and if there is anything I can ever do to help a fellow gamer, I’d do my best to help them.

If you go to the app store you will see that the current version on offer is 1.138.0 and that it has been released 3 weeks ago. The app store hasn't been hacked, so you can see it when the new version is on offer. You do not need anyone to tell you that! Going to the app store takes less time than asking here all the time!