• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Is Majarjas Palace Set still Worth it?

Tytan the Great

T

I have acquired several (3) sets of Maharaja exclusively from the Auctions at dirt cheap cost. The are now a borderline item for me. I keep some and consider them expendable when the day comes I need the space for a more useful bunch of buildings. What is nice I can remove one partial set two or all three. In the meantime I get FPs Goods coins etc.
Same situation here. I have 2 sets, and they are the next to go once I have something better, possibly by the next event. They were good, but not competitive anymore. But, anything is better than empty space. They are very cheap in the antique dealer, I usually get them for less then 5k per selection kit.

I'm in LMA and I have 1 set, collected from the AD. I love the way it looks and I really like the bonuses it gives me in this age. BUT. I will be getting rid of it sooner or later because I don't like how it can't be motivated and, as such, has to be babysat to not get plundered, LOL.

That's what hits me the hardest when I look at that picture... how that player has a lot of collecting on time to do!

Rhyyss

Stored my Palace sets away a long time ago, with resigned regret since I loved the look. Great if you don't have anything better, but a lot of what is available is better now.

I feel your pain. I loved having the Palace and Elephant fountain set - not for the bonuses, but for the look they added to my city. Every time I do a major reorganization it's so tempting to rebuild them. But like you say, there are just so many more productive buildings now....

wiserpenny

I acually have two questions:

1. Is it worth it to have a 1 or 2 majarjas palace sets if you are in LMA?

2. If you are in SAAB is having this many sets worth it?

View attachment 17506
He has a lot more but it would not allow me to take a bigger photo.
Ive been talking to my guild about this... the answer always comes back to... what do you have to put in the space instead? MP isnt as good as new event buildings. But it can still be good to a growing city. I have a couple in mine that im considering removing. But they’ve been good as ive grown into the space i had available