• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Is there away to earn Diamonds ...

Tharkunn

To Agent 327 - I did a search - Give me dozens of pages of replies. Sadly for the first pages I waded through all I saw was something about mcdonalds flipping burgers being the best way to get diamonds.

To CommanderCool1 - along about page 3 I did find a couple of posts mentioning diamonds but I could not really understand them. What is "GE" and how do I build or find wishing wells?

CommanderCool1234

You can get wishing wells from completing 7 dailys also from events. Every time you do one of the large encounters in Guild Expedition you have a chance for diamonds.
GE- Guild Expedition

DevaCat

To Agent 327 - I did a search - Give me dozens of pages of replies. Sadly for the first pages I waded through all I saw was something about mcdonalds flipping burgers being the best way to get diamonds.

To CommanderCool1 - along about page 3 I did find a couple of posts mentioning diamonds but I could not really understand them. What is "GE" and how do I build or find wishing wells?
Yeah, I remember the burger flipping post. Unsolicited tip: ignore just about everything that poster puts up.

In addition to Agent's link, you can search "diamond farm" for more discussions that might interest you. Good luck.