• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

IT'S OUR THIRD BIRTHDAY!!! QUESTION/COMMENT THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Happy Birthday FOE! You've made such an astonishing game, and I'm glad to see how far it has gotten! :D

DeletedUser9859

i have read that some people have said that they have registered for the birthday contest already. My question is two parts. 1) If i am a member of the forum am i automatically signed up? 2) And if I am not automatically signed up just for being member of forum, where do i register for the contest, and when?

DeletedUser9859

**Also put same reply on "enter" thread, to get a quicker answer i am posting it in 2 different threads**

i have read that some people have said that they have registered for the birthday contest already. My question is two parts. 1) If i am a member of the forum am i automatically signed up? 2) And if I am not automatically signed up just for being member of forum, where do i register for the contest, and when?

DeletedUser9859

planetofthehumans2

You have to post in the correct thread in the specified time in the first post of this thread. 9PM EST tomorrow.

DeletedUser

Happy Birthday FoE

Happy Birthday! Looking forward to the celebration!

MoeGames

Status
Not open for further replies.